General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
Tory private polling shows them losing even more than Mayday did................lol..................maybe Corbyn should show him to his ditch and let him have an election.

I’d be wary of that, that just struck me as a planned release to try and goad others into going for the election now.

Very brave of that labour mp to attack Corbyn and speak the truth today. If they had more of his ilk they would be electable.

Diane doesnt think so...

62ee23e06d9c2fa019d52b6dfef9a410.png

Osama did a runner when she mentioned kinky outfits to spice things up.

Those are fair points.

I still think he has been a very important leader of the Labour Party as he has wrestled the party back from the clutches of the Blairite neo-liberals.

I did hope he would come out and back leave, but at the time the Blairite wing still held the greater sway and that battle is not over yet but at least the next Labour leader starts from the left rather than the centre.
Yep, wrestled the party back from the election-winning machine that was Blair. We’re witnessing a rerun of the late ‘70s when Labour was bewitched by the likes of Foot, Benn etc. All well-read, highly intelligent, left-leaning. And utterly unelectable. Cue Maggie doing what the fuck she wanted faced by an opposition who thought unilateral disarmament was a great policy at the height of the cold war. The worst day in power is better than the best day in opposition.

A minority plus divided parties don't win elections - thats the Tory mantra and they are as united as a...............................oh wait a minute..............

Don’t know what your point is. Certainly did not answer my point.

Very brave of that labour mp to attack Corbyn and speak the truth today. If they had more of his ilk they would be electable.
Fazzakerley.
Moi, I'm disgusted with members of the establishment (both politicians and royalty) who fraternised with he IRA, shaking hands with them and smiling and laughing with them and all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.