General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
Oh, I understand it alright. It’s just another example of politicians saying one thing and doing another. That’s not just aimed at Labour and Corbyn by the way

Only time will tell how risky a move that is. It’s bound to piss off millions of Labour voters who voted Leave but on the other hand might get some votes from Remainers who wouldn’t normally vote Labour.

Have you noticed who's leading the Labour Party these days?

Corbyn is the devil incarnate to all Tory voters. Any Tory Remainers so disenfranchised with the Tories will vote LibDem, not Labour. I'm serious, I can't remotely imagine Labour will pick up any significant number of would be Tory voters whatsoever. If half the Labour voters can't stand him - what chance does he have of gaining Tory votes? Nil.

Labour have no pool from which to get any extra votes. So they'll get less than last time, for certain. The only question is whether the Tories will do even worse, but at the moment, it doesn't look like it.

Labour MP's stayed in the Commons singing the Red Flag. The SNP stayed singing Flower of Scotland. Tories boycotted the return to the commons to close.

No doubt BBC will portray it as Parliament being out of touch with Boris etc...

Have you noticed who's leading the Labour Party these days?

Corbyn is the devil incarnate to all Tory voters. Any Tory Remainers so disenfranchised with the Tories will vote LibDem, not Labour. I'm serious, I can't remotely imagine Labour will pick up any significant number of would be Tory voters whatsoever. If half the Labour voters can't stand him - what chance does he have of gaining Tory votes? Nil.

Labour have no pool from which to get any extra votes. So they'll get less than last time, for certain. The only question is whether the Tories will do even worse, but at the moment, it doesn't look like it.

I was being kind and thinking maybe a handful of Lib Dem voters!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.