General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
I take some comfort from the highest rated comments:-

An unelected leader shutting down the opposition (Parliament) and purging his own party to pursue a hard right nationalist agenda.

Isn't that the very definition of fascism?

Parliament was right to block May's bad deal and a catastrophic no deal.

Don't blame Parliament.

Blame Johnson and his Vote Leave campaign and the farce that is Brexit!

Bingo

I also suspected this outcome. For old school tories and one nation moderates this pact is as appealing as eating there own bum holes. + Farages opening gambit is to request a free run at 80 brexity labour seats. Exactly the seats that BoJo needs.

While i expect this to keep coming back and maybe even some un-official wheeler dealing behind the scenes the tories just can't stand with Farage and hope to retain the moderates at the same time.

Farage can't add he can only subtract.

He might talk about Labour seats in the north, but he's blowing it out of his arse, no Tory constituency, north, south, east or west is going to stand down for him, and it is him, his party is a sham, it's the Nigel Farage party.

Interesting to see what the little fucker does now.

Last edited:
For all those warning/wanting a Tory/Brexit Party pact....I told you so....

Brexit: Nigel Farage election pact proposal rejected by No 10

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49665789

_108752095_96a312d6-ae34-4276-95bf-d1ea65860a54.jpg

"Johnson should cast his mind back to the European elections in May, in which his party came fifth, and ask himself: does he want the Tories to find themselves in a similarly disastrous position when the results of the next general election come in, or does he want to sign a non-aggression pact with me and return to Downing Street?"

Lovely

Farage can only subtract, he can't add.

He might talk about Labour seats in the north, but he's blowing it out of his arse, no Tory constituency, north, south, east or west is going to stand down for him, and it is him, his party is a sham, it's the Nigel Farage party.

He will get invited on far more TV shows than his parties standing warrants to huff and puff and use his LBC show to shout and bawl and egg on his acolytes so by the 31st of October it will be being called the biggest political injustice ever that a man who commands a majority of the electorates backing ( in his own mind ) and who is the one man able to fix Brexit ( in his own mind ) has not been appointed PM by Her Majesty who by then will have thrown Boris into the Tower and had Corbyn beheaded. Of course that would be his more moderate policies he could well be more extreme.

Farage can only subtract, he can't add.

His party has to stand - not sure if he will himself. He has been taking in £'000s in donations on the back of his commitment to stand in every constituency. He either follows through or does a runner with the money. Expect a cheap rehash of the UKIP 2015 campaign although this time he could win a few seats.

His party has to stand - not sure if he will himself. He has been taking in £'000s in donations on the back of his commitment to stand in every constituency. He either follows through or does a runner with the money. Expect a cheap rehash of the UKIP 2015 campaign although this time he could win a few seats.

Yeah weird that eh? Man who claims to be so popular can't get himself elected - fails every time he tries to be an MP. I wonder if he could face up to another personal humiliation?

Yeah weird that eh? Man who claims to be so popular can't get himself elected - fails every time he tries to be an MP. I wonder if he could face up to another personal humiliation?

If he does stand then he has a reasonable chance this time assuming he goes for some brexity back water seat with a hopeless labour incumbent. If he does and fails then it's not a good look. God only knows his thoughts.

If he does stand then he has a reasonable chance this time assuming he goes for some brexity back water seat with a hopeless labour incumbent. If he does and fails then it's not a good look. God only knows his thoughts.

He tried that before - Thanet wasn't it? Got nowhere then and hasn't done on the other 5 or 6 times he has stood for Parliament. He has a record similar to that of Johnson since he came to PM. Serial loser.

He will get invited on far more TV shows than his parties standing warrants to huff and puff and use his LBC show to shout and bawl and egg on his acolytes so by the 31st of October it will be being called the biggest political injustice ever that a man who commands a majority of the electorates backing ( in his own mind ) and who is the one man able to fix Brexit ( in his own mind ) has not been appointed PM by Her Majesty who by then will have thrown Boris into the Tower and had Corbyn beheaded. Of course that would be his more moderate policies he could well be more extreme.

Policies? When he had them he swore he'd not read them. Vote first, policies later, that's the Farage way.

If he does stand candidates, they'll only subtract from the Tory vote, If he thinks there's a ton of leaver votes in the north all he's do is split them with the Tories.

If he were true to his word he'd stand everywhere and fuck Boris for the Brexit traitor he believes he is.

Don't hold your breath.

Last edited:
For all those warning/wanting a Tory/Brexit Party pact....I told you so....

Brexit: Nigel Farage election pact proposal rejected by No 10

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49665789

_108752095_96a312d6-ae34-4276-95bf-d1ea65860a54.jpg

"Johnson should cast his mind back to the European elections in May, in which his party came fifth, and ask himself: does he want the Tories to find themselves in a similarly disastrous position when the results of the next general election come in, or does he want to sign a non-aggression pact with me and return to Downing Street?"
Told you that would happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.