General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
Jezzer's oration in Salford yesterday could have been Lenin in full spate. The destruction of capitalism starts with his UK experiment
John McDonnell on the 2008 crash: "<this is> a classic crisis of the economy. I've been waiting for this for a generation."

It is frankly unbelievable that anyone should try to diminish the threat this man represents, by posting silly jpegs trying to pretend it's all scaremongering.

John McDonnell on the 2008 crash: "<this is> a classic crisis of the economy. I've been waiting for this for a generation."

It is frankly unbelievable that anyone should try to diminish the threat this man represents, by posting silly jpegs trying to pretend it's all scaremongering.
What about silly pngs?

No one takes you seriously.

Threat? You live in a red scare dream.

spyneighbor.jpg

No one takes you seriously.

Threat? You live in a red scare dream.

spyneighbor.jpg
You're doing it again. You KNOW he wants to bring about systemic change by whatever means. Your silly posters are fooling no-one.

Here once again, McDonnell calling for insurrection, a violent uprising: "Let's get back to calling it what it is, it's insurrection. We want to bring this government down by whatever means we possibly can".

You keep repeating this and I keep pointing out you are wrong.

Do I have to repeat myself again?
No, you suggested he was a Leninist, in response to my report of him saying himself that he is a Marxist.

And as to whether I am wrong, take it up with McDonnell - he's the one saying he's a Marxist. If you think he's actually a Leninist, have a word with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.