General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
It's his wife's actually but he's at one with her anti-Brexit sentiments.
Ah so it isn't his car then, gotcha. It's not his wife's job to be neutral

Again any proof of your claim? I could take a photo of any car with no number plate and nobody in with a sticker on it and make claims that it's someone's car

What more evidence do you need that he's unbalanced!
Yes what more evidence could one desire, than his wife allegedly having a anti brexit sticker on her car with said proof being a picture of an empty car with no plates.

I don't think your burden of proof is all that high

In your opinion of course.
Precedent does exist for a reason,GDM could explain it better than me, although when this clusterfuck is over I do hope there is serious consideration given to a written constitution.
I very much doubt it, an explanation using just two expletives may be amusing but unlikely to illuminate the subject.

I think he's getting a bit mixed up here. That's a snapshot of what'll happen if Corbyn ever gets in. I'm far from a Boris Johnson fan but the thought of that c*nt, McDonnell, and the rest of his IRA-loving mates occupying Number 10 is infinitely worse than Johnson being PM
Aint that the bloody truth.

Boris may be an idiot and he may care rather less for the poor than perhaps McDonnell does (and even that I question) but one thing is for sure, he does not want to see the collapse of the UK economy as a means to bring about radical political change. McDonnell does.

So if no deal is defeated and Corbyn doesn’t support the GE, where do we go from there?
I was saying that last night after Newsnight.
The message from labour was far from clear, but eventually the consensus was that this would be their tactic.
It leaves Boris in a bit of a pickle. What is the next move?
They would only support an election after an extension past 31.10.2019.

What more evidence do you need that he's unbalanced!

All he does is ensure that the workings of the HoC are respected and the HoC gets to vote on a range of things that align to the views expressed in the debates. He then doesn't vote.

If there is friction between him and the government it is because they cant win the votes. It is that simple.

He is not taking a side here he is just doing his job. The simple fact is that neither May nor BoJo have any authority/power in the HoC because they don't have the votes. There weasel tactics are then blocked as they should be as we don't live in a dictatorship. That is not Bercows problem - it all stems from the fact they do not have the votes.

Aint that the bloody truth.

Boris may be an idiot and he may care rather less for the poor than perhaps McDonnell does (and even that I question) but one thing is for sure, he does not want to see the collapse of the UK economy as a means to bring about radical political change. McDonnell does.

I disagree with that. No Deal Brexit is far worse than 5 years of Corbyn. Far far worse. There is no way back from No deal. It is years of economic decline with zero upside.

Corbyn would cost us less, much less and at least we might have something to show for it. And as you all know, i hate Corbyn.

Corbyn's a Gooner. Here he is announcing Gunnersaurus as the new Shadow Home Secretary.

gunner.jpg
Big improvement on Diane Abbott tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.