General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
You're doing it again. You KNOW he wants to bring about systemic change by whatever means. Your silly posters are fooling no-one.

Here once again, McDonnell calling for insurrection, a violent uprising: "Let's get back to calling it what it is, it's insurrection. We want to bring this government down by whatever means we possibly can".
Nah, he doesn't want to do any of that, there's no proof...

Cue, convoluted, obscure rant on Communist theory.

You're doing it again. You KNOW he wants to bring about systemic change by whatever means. Your silly posters are fooling no-one.

Here once again, McDonnell calling for insurrection, a violent uprising: "Let's get back to calling it what it is, it's insurrection. We want to bring this government down by whatever means we possibly can".

I'm doing it again because you are being utterly ludicrous.

You know precisely zero about the Labour Party. The threat you bang on about does not exist, no one seriously engages with your ramblings because they have no foundation in reality.

I can't agree with that. The hope would be that Labour were powerless, with a minority government and relatively paralysed. That would still be bad. But can you IMAGINE the damage they would do if they had a majority. We've spent the last 10 years trying to rebuild from the financial catastrophe left behind and that was after 10 years of a very moderate Blair/Brown Labour government.

How long would it take to get back the inheritance tax McDonnell has taken off you, or the money he's robbed out of your savings account because you'd been sensible and saved for a rainy day? McDonnell and Corbyn would embark on taxing and borrowing and spending the likes of which we have never seen in our lifetimes. And the country would be entirely bankrupted by the process. McDonnell would not care a jot either.

Plus the poster you responded to is assuming we're definitely leaving without a deal and that's that. Unless I've missed something, I think that's far from a given.

Either way, can you imagine Corbyn trying to negotiate a deal with the EU? He'd probably get rolled over and end up with a deal that's worse than May's!

McDonnell: "You see, I don't just want to bring down the government anymore, I want to destroy the system".

It's not really surprising Fumble tries to deflect from quotes like these, is it. They are UTTERLY damning. Anyone who wants that man anywhere near a position of power in this country? They are either completely misinformed and misguided, or if not, you'd have to seriously question their motives.

Plus the poster you responded to is assuming we're definitely leaving without a deal and that's that. Unless I've missed something, I think that's far from a given.

Either way, can you imagine Corbyn trying to negotiate a deal with the EU? He'd probably get rolled over and end up with a deal that's worse than May's!

You need to wean yourself of words like worse and better.

No, you suggested he was a Leninist, in response to my report of him saying himself that he is a Marxist.

And as to whether I am wrong, take it up with McDonnell - he's the one saying he's a Marxist. If you think he's actually a Leninist, have a word with him.

I suggested his idealism was more Leninist than Marxist and he says he is influenced by Marx, and as I have repeatedly told you, political parties of all colours have been influenced by Marx because he is prescient. Possibly more prescient today than ever because his critique of capitalism is proving to be correct in that workers surplus values are exploited by the capitalist class.

You will know go on to say, see he is a Communist, and I will say again what I have said and round and round we go. If you repeat a mistruth often enough it does not necessarily become true.

I get he scares you because you are a Capitalist and a believer in the Neo-liberal way, he seeks to temper the effects of rampant neo-liberalism. That does not make you a Communist, it makes you human.

I suggested his idealism was more Leninist than Marxist and he says he is influenced by Marx, and as I have repeatedly told you, political parties of all colours have been influenced by Marx because he is prescient.

No mate. He said "Look, I am a Marxist". This is not my positioning nor interpretation nor anything else. It's what JM said of himself.

If you disagree with him then fine. Take it up with him.

So what?

Broad church is not just the name of the shop.
So, he is a communist, that's what, he also supports insurrection and the harassment of MP's.
If that's what you want, fair enough, but attempting to dismiss it is, well, with clear evidence available
is, well, not really working.

McDonnell: "You see, I don't just want to bring down the government anymore, I want to destroy the system".

It's not really surprising Fumble tries to deflect from quotes like these, is it. They are UTTERLY damning. Anyone who wants that man anywhere near a position of power in this country? They are either completely misinformed and misguided, or if not, you'd have to seriously question their motives.

If the system is neoliberalism I'm all for its destruction.

As is most of the Labour Party and soon all of the Labour Party.

After the revolution of course, when the sleeping giant of the working class cast off their chains and torch Morrisons (once the beer is drunk of course).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.