General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
Because Corbyn wants to leave.
Precisely. Another reason (as well as the smell) why non-Labour Remainers won't want to vote for him. Holding their noses may not be enough.

Not to mention the Jewish community. How many voters is that?

I think we may be at the point where the government should revoke A50 and announce a new referendum to be held, with the same question, at the same time as the next general election in May 2022. Parties can announce in their manifestos whether they intend to honour or ignore the referendum result as they see fit. Parliament is deadlocked at the moment.

Agree.

Got to be the exact same question as last time and with the knowledge everyone has got even the MP’s about all consequences regarding Brexit.

I think you're mixing up seats with votes.

The Brexit party will have a lot of voters and if most or effectively all of them vote Conservative, then that means the Tories will win a lot of seats.

I don't see the Libdems (or the Brexit party) winning many seats at all, but that's not really my point. The influence will be on how those parties affect the overall voting.
1979 Tories 13.7m votes 339 seats, Labour 11.5m votes 269 seats, Liberals 4.3 m votes 11 seats

1983 Tories 13.0 m votes 397 seats, Labour 8.5m votes 209 seats, Alliance 7.8 m votes 23 seats

The SDP had a huge influence on the outcome, at least in terms of the Tory majority, without winning that many seats. The tories are more vulnerable than labour to losing seats to the Lib Dem’s but perversely could benefit from a Lib Dem revival. It all depends on how the Lib Dem and BXP votes are concentrated.

I think you're spouting hope rather than anything based on evidence or logic.

Theresa turd breath May managed to get 56 more seats than that wanker you support, when he was riding high in the polls, as opposed to his currently dismal approval levels. And the Labour vote is going to have one enormous Libdem hole ripped in it.

There's every chance Boris could get a majority. Who knows.

Mate, you’re already ten seats down to the SNP before we’ve even started. As a staunch retainer you should pray to high heavens that Boris doesn’t get a majority.

Apart from the MP those who were suspended how many MP's has Corbyn deselected?

Corbyn hasn’t himself personally deselected mps. He got momentum members to harass mps with abuse, sexism and anti Semitism and then done nothing about it

Absolutely.

There is no way Corbyn should facilitate anything from Johnson. He is close to meltdown and he needs his hat nailing on. I personally would be willing to sacrifice everything to rid the country of this dangerous charlatan and it seems a lot of his party would do the same.

His implosion would be one of the highlights of the year, I despise the hard right narcissistic liar.

The only reason Corbyn doesn’t want an election is because they fear they would lose, which in all likelihood they would

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.