General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...provoke-early-election-claims-gauke-live-news
16m ago 12:36

Labour sources are playing down the prospect of Jeremy Corbyn backing an early general election without the legislation blocking a no-deal Brexit on the statute book, saying they are “convinced” that there is a majority for this bill.
Jezzer says he's going to go full steam ahead for a GE and his own consignment to oblivion - he's had enough - Brexit Party now promising a Tory non-aggression pact for a snap election - they just want their 15%

A shadow minister has just said that they wouldn’t support it if we would crash out during the campaign. But is that possible? If an election is called this week could it be delayed until November?

October 17th the OP said, the news is catching up with this now so it looks like he might be right.

Of course Labour shouldn’t if it doesn’t allow the winner to stop a no deal Brexit but they have no choice if it’s before the deadline.

Jezzer says he's going to go full steam ahead for a GE and his own consignment to oblivion - he's had enough - Brexit Party now promising a Tory non-aggression pact for a snap election - they just want their 15%

I really really hope this isn’t the case.

I’ve said this before, I can see the Liberal Democrats campaigning on revoke.

They’ll need to put themselves in front of Labour for the Remain vote.

October 17th the OP said, the news is catching up with this now so it looks like he might be right.

Of course Labour shouldn’t if it doesn’t allow the winner to stop a no deal Brexit but they have no choice if it’s before the deadline.
According to kuenssberg, it might be possible for Johnson to call an election for October and subsequently change the date!

Agreed.

If there's a general election, the best Farage can do for his cause is to do nothing.....

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fcea0370c-c8e4-11e9-af46-b09e8bfe60c0

To do fuck all.
Damn, I find myself agreeing with you again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.