General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
fuck me - Call Me Dave has a GE to rid the party of Farage and UKIP - Mayday calls one to increase her majority - both failed ultimately. Today Johnson can't buy a win and has taken the Tory minority to - 53 ( not counting the bought DUP 10 ) and he expects to win a GE ???????

Johnson has a nuclear option left.

He could feasibly call a no confidence motion in himself. If he wins the no confidence in himself vote, that I think could be used as a trigger to have a GE.

As crazy as it sounds the opposition parties would have to vote they had confidence in Johnson in order to stop a GE. Now the question is, has Johnson got the bollox to call a no confidence vote in himself, it would be contrary to his character, but if he lost the vote and confidence was shown in him, he could take that as an endorsement of his Premiership and as he is a vain **** he might just do that.

We desperately need a written constitution as I don't think precedent would cover this eventuality. If you think it is confusing now, it might get a hell lot more confusing in the days to come, it depends on how desperate Johnson is to remain in power and all indicators are, he believes he was born to do the job as his inherent narcissism shows.

I know I will be derided as a Corbyn fan boy, despite me saying he is a little too right wing for me, but I have to say he has played the long game here quite superbly, he has the government on the ropes, hanging on for dear life and he can choose when to deliver the killer punch to end this fucking miserable excuse for an administration. Corbyn visibly grew in stature yesterday as Johnson shrunk into his little boy lost petulance routine. Johnson sewed the seeds for these events over the last 20 years and now his hopes and dreams are crashing down around him, it is glorious to see the **** get his comeuppance and its even better to see the miniscule Tory electorate get handed their arse on a plate for falling for the charlatan. He is succeeding in destroying the Tory party and for once I think I might even kiss him.

I like you but you can’t surely agree with mps blocking democracy?

They’re not.

We’re a parliamentary democracy and they’re ensuring parliament is sovereign.

Johnson is still going to go and negotiate changes, Parliament is now going to vote on his deal. If he doesn’t get a deal then Parliament will vote on no deal.

All that’s happened is that we can’t crash out without parliaments approval and that’s what it should be.

He could feasibly call a no confidence motion in himself. If he wins the no confidence in himself vote, that I think could be used as a trigger to have a GE.

As crazy as it sounds the opposition parties would have to vote they had confidence in Johnson in order to stop a GE. Now the question is, has Johnson got the bollox to call a no confidence vote in himself, it would be contrary to his character, but if he lost the vote and confidence was shown in him, he could take that as an endorsement of his Premiership and as he is a vain **** he might just do that.

We desperately need a written constitution as I don't think precedent would cover this eventuality. If you think it is confusing now, it might get a hell lot more confusing in the days to come, it depends on how desperate Johnson is to remain in power and all indicators are, he believes he was born to do the job as his inherent narcissism shows.

I know I will be derided as a Corbyn fan boy, despite me saying he is a little too right wing for me, but I have to say he has played the long game here quite superbly, he has the government on the ropes, hanging on for dear life and he can choose when to deliver the killer punch to end this fucking miserable excuse for an administration. Corbyn visibly grew in stature yesterday as Johnson shrunk into his little boy lost petulance routine. Johnson sewed the seeds for these events over the last 20 years and now his hopes and dreams are crashing down around him, it is glorious to see the **** get his comeuppance and its even better to see the miniscule Tory electorate get handed their arse on a plate for falling for the charlatan. He is succeeding in destroying the Tory party and for once I think I might even kiss him.

Spot on as always. As a Corbynista I've always found him to be ministerial but he gets so much shit the average public jut don't get to see how good he is. I was chatting to one of my best mates when I was back in the UK and when it got on to politics he said he was a lifelong Labour voter but he couldn't vote for Corbyn. When I asked him why the only thing he could answer was 'he's unelectable'. When I asked him why again he couldn't give one answer. The cliches have stuck, unfortunately.

But he was always playing the long game. And now he looks like the sanest and safest bet in parliament.

Last edited:

Has it ever been proven beyond reasonable doubt that Johnson is a narcissist? Not having a go by the way and it's a general question not just applicable to Johnson, but I see accusations of narcissism lobbed around at famous people all the time and it's not really possible to come to that conclusion just because they display certain traits in their day job that could be perceived as narcissistic. You see plenty of people behave like cunts at work - behaviour that can be consistent with narcissism - but they're totally different when at home and are actually anything but a narcissist (of course, it's entirely possible to be a **** but not be a narcissist). If we were to label everyone who displayed narcissistic traits at certain times as a narcissist then there would be a hell of a lot more narcissists in the world than there actually are. On the flip side, very few people have ever been diagnosed as narcissistic because as a general rule of thumb the vast majority of narcissists would never admit what they are and would never be persuaded to seek a professional diagnosis so the only way to really work out if someone is a narcissist or not is to actually spend a lot of time at close quarters with that person over a sustained period of time rather than someone we don't like but don't personally know displaying a few traits when on TV and reaching a conclusion that way.

Unfortunately for me, I'm one such person who has experienced narcissism first-hand and at close quarters for over 40 years. For many years I didn't know that person was a narcissist (I just thought they were a **** like you do with Johnson lol), because while I was aware of the term, I didn't know anything about it. It was only when it was pointed out to me about 5 or 6 years ago that that person might well be a narcissist that I decided to do some extensive research into the subject and it didn't take long for all the pieces to fall into place.

Last edited:

Yes he could ... but I'm sure he then gets 14 days to form a new parliament... by which time the No Deal Bill should be passed and the Conservatives will be packing their bags to live in Countries where they don't have to disclose their off shore bank accounts.

the words - "Corbyn too right wing for me!" I never thought I would ever see that written down ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.