General transfer rumours

Hell, I feel you. It IS frustrating.
The really annoying bit? He's going to be great for whoever he signs with. I just know it.
Look at Savic and Boateng. We're not the best at buying defenders, but we're a good club to buy them from!

if this time next year we are flogging nacho for a fiver im going to explode!!!

Maybe we'll insist on a huge sell on percentage so we can gain a bit more later?

Your right! No takers, so we have to almost give these players away! Nasri, Mangala, Bony, Hart..we'll be lucky to get loan deals at this rate!;)
Did you deliberately misread that?

My point was that if the price was that low we'd have clubs queuing up to speak to him, the fact that they don't seem to be suggests that the fees being accepted as gospel are in fact bollocks.

Did you deliberately misread that?

My point was that if the price was that low we'd have clubs queuing up to speak to him, the fact that they don't seem to be suggests that the fees being accepted as gospel are in fact bollocks.

Why would I deliberately misread that? If I was wrong, just misunderstood your comment, honest mistake!

Teams are hardly knocking down the door for these players, so it might not come as a shock, if we had to take below market value for some of these players!

Mangala will do a good job for someone in the right set up. I guess the value of his outstanding contract will be reducing the price. Bottom line is he just needs a move and we can only get what other clubs are prepared to pay. At the minute he's a declining asset.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.