General transfer rumours

why are we the ones that always have to take a hit?

im getting a bit vexed about this now!!!

To be fair mate, it's not like we're going to make a profit on him. We overspent on his potential. A calculated risk, but it's not panned out.
Would like to get at least twenty for him, though. Thirteen seems waaaay too low. In the right system, he'll be golden.

To be fair mate, it's not like we're going to make a profit on him. We overspent on his potential. A calculated risk, but it's not panned out.
Would like to get at least twenty for him, though. Thirteen seems waaaay too low. In the right system, he'll be golden.

yes, you're right.....i think this is just the frustration coming out of me with all the ball ache we get when we are looking for buyers for our players. this type of shit has got to stop.

yes, you're right.....i think this is just the frustration coming out of me with all the ball ache we get when we are looking for buyers for our players. this type of shit has got to stop.

Hell, I feel you. It IS frustrating.
The really annoying bit? He's going to be great for whoever he signs with. I just know it.
Look at Savic and Boateng. We're not the best at buying defenders, but we're a good club to buy them from!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.