General transfer rumours

Surely as director of football, you should know what the rules are:

QPR Director of Football Les Ferdinand: "You can't get out and watch any players.
I think Les has spent the last 6 months deciding whether to take the" Knee" or not prior to matches.
Brexit and Covid must have bypassed him.

Surely as director of football, you should know what the rules are:

QPR Director of Football Les Ferdinand: "You can't get out and watch any players.

"Brexit has taken a lot of countries off the radar for us, but we wouldn't have been doing a lot of deals anyway. We are not 100% sure of what the rules are.
Was he phoning in with quote from bed? Sometimes footballers don’t suit management jobs.

Mutliple sources mentioning us among other teams after wonder kid( I know) Yusuf Demir. Barca are closing on a deal apparently. The boy looks promising though from the vids I have seen. A bit of Messi style

Fikayo Tomori to Gazzetta: “Staying at AC Milan or coming back at Chelsea in June? It's not just my decision... I enjoy the moment, I'm glad to be here. I don't think about the future. I like Milano and I like Italy, I feel at home at AC Milan”. #CFC #ACMilan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.