General transfer rumours

How are they trying to buy a player who just signed for Barcelona !!

By the way, he seems much better than Felix.

Compare the performance of both players and see

https://www.whoscored.com/PlayerComparison

To start with, Trincao is better dribbler & finisher than Felix.

I’m a Benfica fan, who lives in Braga so I watched all games Felix did for Benfica last season and a huge majority of the games of Trincao this season as well.
Both have a lot of potential but overall I think Felix is a better player, if u check Benfica’s season this year u will see that it was terrible compared to last year, especially on the attack, and Felix was the only important player that left.
He completely carried us in 2018-19 and made one of the worst strikers I have ever seen (Seferovic) top scorer of the league.
Atletico it’s just not right for him, he would do really well at city I think, although he’s probably not the kind of player u need rn.

Not looking great financially for Valencia

If we manage to get a fee from them for Otamendi then Txiki really is the GOAT.

wigan left back sold for 2 million was going to milan for 10 million in january now to sheffield united,
norwich left back cant think of name getting sold for 15/20 million
we never appear to get low priced squad players

wigan left back sold for 2 million was going to milan for 10 million in january now to sheffield united,
norwich left back cant think of name getting sold for 15/20 million
we never appear to get low priced squad players

Our last three backup leftbacks (Delph, Zinchenko and Angeliño) cost £20M between them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.