General transfer rumours

dont rate morata one bit, if i was a juve fan i'd be gutted we werent getting dzeko
That was our initial target, but his transfer to us was linked to the transfer of Milik from Napoli to Roma and as usual De Laurentiis had to go and complicate matters to the point that both transfers had to be called off.

I hear Leicester are interested in Jonathan Tah and his release clause is a little over 25 million, Tah seems a solid CB and Leicesters scouting team have proven reliable over the years.
Personally I rate him but he's a little rash. Has all the physical attributes needed but hasn't kicked on like he was supposed to. I'd take a risk at 25mil though.

I hear Leicester are interested in Jonathan Tah and his release clause is a little over 25 million, Tah seems a solid CB and Leicesters scouting team have proven reliable over the years.

Leicester's bids are getting rejected. Its going to be a lot more than the release clause

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.