General transfer rumours

Where have Arsenal got all this money from? Have they found some safes with the transfer budget they withheld from Wenger? White for £50m and now Maddison for £60m? Can't remember the last time they spent so much.

I honestly don't see this going through, Maddison is surely at a club with a FAR better chance of trophies than at Arsenal.

If Arsenal don't get off to a good start, I bet Arteta won't be there past Christmas either.
Arsenal fan TV will have us believe Arsenal haven't spent a penny for a decade but they actually spend a sizeable amount every season they just spend it on dross and have to pay their better players about double their worth just to stay.

The season before covid hit they spent £72 million on pepe and about that again on other players including around £30 million on saliba who has never played for them.

Last season they spent about £70 million on Gabriel and Partey(remember him?)

This season they've spent about £75 million again on white, tavares and lokonga and are now looking at a further 60 on maddison.

All of this by the way whilst bringing in hardly anything significant from sales.

Maddison for £60 million amplifies how laughable these Bernardo for £40 million comments are.

@ninjamonkey that puts it all into perspective doesn't it - City invest, Arsenal waste.

All those players you listed are useless and worthless (obviously they've not bought Maddison who I rate).

Pepe... jeez. £72m...!

Where have Arsenal got all this money from? Have they found some safes with the transfer budget they withheld from Wenger? White for £50m and now Maddison for £60m? Can't remember the last time they spent so much.

I honestly don't see this going through, Maddison is surely at a club with a FAR better chance of trophies than at Arsenal.

If Arsenal don't get off to a good start, I bet Arteta won't be there past Christmas either.
At the minute Leicester are better but arsenal are a massive club and if they get if together they would dwarf Leicester so I can understand the temptation .

@ Gunnersaurus likes this post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.