General transfer rumours

At the minute Leicester are better but arsenal are a massive club and if they get if together they would dwarf Leicester so I can understand the temptation .
I agree @Paul1970, they have huge potential no doubt about it and I can understand why Maddison could be tempted.

To be honest, I just don't see them getting back to anywhere near the Wenger years for a long time. All those who wanted him out must look back on his "barren years" where they qualified for Europe every year as great days. Just shows what a superb manager he was.

They seem just rudderless to me and since Wenger left, they've had no idea about how they want to play, who they want to manage their players or who to buy. That's going to take a lot of time and money to sort out. They should've backed Emery and got rid of the deadwood. The guy knows his stuff.

I agree @Paul1970, they have huge potential no doubt about it and I can understand why Maddison could be tempted.

To be honest, I just don't see them getting back to anywhere near the Wenger years for a long time. All those who wanted him out must look back on his "barren years" where they qualified for Europe every year as great days. Just shows what a superb manager he was.

They seem just rudderless to me and since Wenger left, they've had no idea about how they want to play, who they want to manage their players or who to buy. That's going to take a lot of time and money to sort out. They should've backed Emery and got rid of the deadwood. The guy knows his stuff.
They made a mistake there mate but signing Ben white is a good step forward and bringing Maddison in will be good aswell . Think Leicester are great and they have done great but Arsenal when they are on it are a force .

I suspect that Rodgers will want Maddison out he pissed him off a few times

No it wouldn’t, that’s a cack deal (60m) as 15% goes to Norwich. Arsenal can just stop trading on past glories and setup themselves properly. Although saying that, Maddison has just had a kid, and the American mother (I think) is a model for whom London is a draw I imagine.

Leicester should just rinse Arsenal for as much as they can offer (we know they aren't prude) and move on.

I like Maddison as a player but Leicester could reinvest that money really well, long term this'd be a great opportunity.

He'd be a loss obviously and I reckon Leicester City fans would rightfully be upset to lose him, but if there's ever a club that could take a hit like that and turn it into something better it's Leicester City.

No it wouldn’t, that’s a cack deal (60m) as 15% goes to Norwich. Arsenal can just stop trading on past glories and setup themselves properly. Although saying that, Maddison has just had a kid, and the American mother (I think) is a model for whom London is a draw I imagine.
His girlfriend/baby mama is English. She was born in England though she did live in Los Angeles for a time. That said, if her profession is modeling I can see why she'd want to live in London. There's likely more job opportunities there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.