General Videogame Thread

What are the games that have make up your life or have the ones that have taken up way too much time in your life. For me its probably

Dungeon Master
Elite on 8bit
Kick Off
Half Life 1 and 2 (Especially online)
Civilization
WoT
7 Days
Factorio

does anyone here play any online PC gaming?

I started playing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order last night. It seems OK so far - I have received mixed reviews from friends and so far it's living up to that. Decent, but mediocre so far.

What are the games that have make up your life or have the ones that have taken up way too much time in your life. For me its probably

Dungeon Master
Elite on 8bit
Kick Off
Civilization
WoT
7 Days
Factorio

I don't do PC gaming but if I did it'd be for Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas with mods.

Dungeon Master
Elite on 8bit
Kick Off
Civilization
WoT
7 Days
Factorio

Scramble
Gauntlet
Elite
Kick off 2
Sensible soccer
Wonder boy 3
Zelda - ocarina of time
GTA - all of them
Elder Scrolls - Oblivion / Skyrim
Witcher 3

Championship Manager 01/02
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Final Fantast 7-10
Resident Evil 4
Skyrim/Oblivion/Fallout
Dynasty Warriors
MLB the Show
The Last Remnant (no idea why, just played it far too much)
Battle Brothers

Championship Manager 01/02
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Final Fantast 7-10
Resident Evil 4
Skyrim/Oblivion/Fallout
Dynasty Warriors
MLB the Show
The Last Remnant (no idea why, just played it far too much)
Battle Brothers
Sunk some rediculous hours into MLB the show. It was such a long hard slog with so many games in a season but loved it as a game.

Sunk some rediculous hours into MLB the show. It was such a long hard slog with so many games in a season but loved it as a game.
Yeah it's gone downhill a bit with the new obsession with cash grab ultimate team modes, but it's still highly addictive. I put so much time into the early versions playing the Road to the Show mode, it's by far the best single person career mode in games as baseball just lends itself to controlling one guy throughout their career. Franchise mode used to be incredible as well, as you say, so long to complete a season but hugely satisfying, unfortunately they've barely changed it in about 10 years

Knight Lore
Dizzy
Sensible Soccer
Sonic the Hedgehog
Brian Lara Cricket
Banjo Kazooie
ISS Pro Evo
CM 01/02
Conflict Desert Storm
FIFA
Fall Out 3
Assassin's Creed 2
Sniper Elite 4

I'm still plodding through this game. I have a very powerful PC and the graphics are absolutely incredible at points, especially the godrays with the ray tracing.

Must say though the whole world is fucking colossal. To the point I would say it's too big and I'm getting slightly bored of it now.

I skilled up to level 20 something and I had played for months and months. I really like the game, generally. I've enjoyed playing it but I agree with you - it's just too big and after a while I just got bored and stopped playing. I'm definitely looking forward to Valhalla as @mcfcstu says.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.