General Videogame Thread

The dialogue comment is just plain wrong.

Yes you get 4 or 5 options but which one you choose does effect the way people react to you and has consequences later on in the story and as much as I love Fallout 4 the dialogue options don't really matter.

Shooting is fine and a lot better than most RPG's each weapon feels different.

Empty map? See my screenshot below. That's just Waston district of Night City and there is a tonne of stuff to do. And most of the side missions are excellent.

There is definitely issues with the game like the bugs and graphics and the crafting system is unbalanced and everything to buy in the game like cars and rare crafting materials are super expensive but CDPR can address those issues.

It just seems a lot of people are just jumping on the bandwagon and trying to pick apart the game and criticise it on everything.

I'm really enjoying it so far and probably so are a lot of other people and I know it's going to be improved over time
085d22530d4a926b236c5d80ace6a664.jpg
Agree with everything you said. In general I am enjoying the game and loving the story and the emersive world is outstanding.

My only concerns with the game are:

1. Driving is absolutely all over the place. You can only drive with little burns of speed to stay in control.

2. Sluggish gameplay and frame drops - this is obviously a major issue. Only seems to appear when I start fighting a large group of people auch as muggings. Expect this to be fixed and didn't experience this problem prior to the last patch.

3. Bugs - only seen one major bug where the first major mech boss guy playing street rat sort of just stops. You can just shoot him and he stopped attacking me. Dont think that was on purpose.

I'm confident these will be fixed however and the game will be a major winner.

And on another note - can anyone recommend a good claw style mouse if you have big hands. I have the logitech G602 and its far too small and just doesn't feel comfortable when I'm playing games like Battlefield etc.

Ahh I so nearly bought that the other day. It was on offer on Steam. Decided against it as I’m in the early days of Witcher 3 and also got Death Stranding on the go.

Control looks great though, I probably should have bought it at the low price and saved it for a later date :(

How you finding Death Standing?

Cyberpunk removed from PSN, and the company that made it having shit loads of money wiped out, some companies just don’t learn, don’t release crap in this day and age, they should’ve just made it for next gen and pc.

Cyberpunk removed from PSN, and the company that made it having shit loads of money wiped out, some companies just don’t learn, don’t release crap in this day and age, they should’ve just made it for next gen and pc.
Wow, that's a big statement from Sony and probably the right one. Doesn't help me much with a physical copy though!

Maybe it was too optimistic for current gen consoles, but when you see RDR2, GTA V, God of War and more running so well, it could have been possible with that hardware, to an extent.

Wow, that's a big statement from Sony and probably the right one. Doesn't help me much with a physical copy though!

Maybe it was too optimistic for current gen consoles, but when you see RDR2, GTA V, God of War and more running so well, it could have been possible with that hardware, to an extent.

It should at least be in a better state than it was. I think this is a nightmare for CDPR, the state of the game on last gen consoles is unforgivable. I've said this before but even on my Series X the game is a mess.

You can see it has potential, but when you're doing a quest as a passenger in a car, it would help if you car didn't hit walls every 10 seconds.

That's before you get texture pop in/characters disappearing/guns floating.

I've emailed them for a refund as I have a physical copy, hoping to get a response soon.

This is what happens when idiots in marketing and sales try and force something they know very little about. A real shame for CDPR given they produced a great spectacle in the Witcher 3.

Yeah I can't recall a release going this badly tbh, hey at least they momentarily made a bunch of money before having to refund half of it, then losing the other half by their shares falling through the floor. Not to mention the huge damage to their reputation and brand value.

Even if/when they fix it now, it will forever be known for this, not for how good it eventually is, like No Mans Sky. By all accounts NMS is now a very decent game, especially considering the size of the studio, but it will forever instead be a meme and it's hard to imagine this not going the same way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.