General Videogame Thread

I’ve finally got a PS5 (tomorrow hopefully) -any Tips as to Set Up and Games etc

Right, Turbo Golf Racing: just got my 30th win & I'm retiring.... it is just too addictive!

I’ve finally got a PS5 (tomorrow hopefully) -any Tips as to Set Up and Games etc
Pretty much plug and play. It kinda talks/repeats to you as you're going through menus and such. You'll be turning that off after a short while as it soon gets annoying. This is my first Playstation since the PS2(normally a pc gamer). Got myself a VR headset(You'll need an adapter for the camera to work with the PS5) and bought Rush of Blood and Resident Evil 7. Jesus Christ!!

Pretty much plug and play. It kinda talks/repeats to you as you're going through menus and such. You'll be turning that off after a short while as it soon gets annoying. This is my first Playstation since the PS2(normally a pc gamer). Got myself a VR headset(You'll need an adapter for the camera to work with the PS5) and bought Rush of Blood and Resident Evil 7. Jesus Christ!!
Cheers Mate -it’s meant to be delivered tomorrow!

Not sure if you already have a PS Plus account but don't be hasty in buying games up front until you've had a look through PS Plus. There's quite a few free to download games in the library (day's gone, battlefield 1, last of us etc). I think there's a summer sale one as well.

If you have a PS4 you won't be using then might be worth trading in at game and using their credit to buy games. I got £90 for my PS4 which I bought back in early 2015.

There's loads on PS+ collection if haven't played them yet Last Of Us, Demon Souls, Ghost of Tsushima, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Bloodborne, Ratchet & Clank...I'm primarily an Xbox user but can't deny PS have the best exclusives in recent years

There's loads on PS+ collection if haven't played them yet Last Of Us, Demon Souls, Ghost of Tsushima, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Bloodborne, Ratchet & Clank...I'm primarily an Xbox user but can't deny PS have the best exclusives in recent years

You will see faster loading times and an upgrade in graphics as well.

Apart from cyberpunk, I wouldn't say there are any dedicated PS5 games at the moment whilst developers are working on next gen games. I've not noticed much difference between playing PS4 and PS5 titles.

You will see faster loading times and an upgrade in graphics as well.

Apart from cyberpunk, I wouldn't say there are any dedicated PS5 games at the moment whilst developers are working on next gen games. I've not noticed much difference between playing PS4 and PS5 titles.
Yeah I usually tend to wait for new gen consoles until they bring out a cheaper/slim model a few years down the line when the game library has built up. Xbox did the smart thing by bringing out the Series S at same time so will stick with them for a while.

Totally agree I love the whole idea of a more tactical team game. Problem is is varies so much as what team you get some very vocal and organised others no comma nothing. Now I need to learn how to get better at game and find some permanent team mates

If it was crossplay I'd jump on with you with a few others. Hope they add that eventually

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.