General Videogame Thread

Crabbers

Recently sunk a fair bit of time into playing through the Dishonored series (multiple times for various endings) and then Prey on series s. Really enjoyed both. Any recommendations for something to move onto that may pique interest? These two games definitely filled the Witcher shaped hole in my life after I'd finished TW3, but now looking through games pass and struggling to feel inspired by what I can see.

kippaxwarrior

Team supported
City of course!!
Recently sunk a fair bit of time into playing through the Dishonored series (multiple times for various endings) and then Prey on series s. Really enjoyed both. Any recommendations for something to move onto that may pique interest? These two games definitely filled the Witcher shaped hole in my life after I'd finished TW3, but now looking through games pass and struggling to feel inspired by what I can see.
If your looking for time sink RPG's on gamepass

the obvious choices are Skyrim and Fallout 4. Both are massive and you can download mods to alter the game,change graphics ect.

Other recommendations are The Mass Effect Trilogy and Middle Earth: Shadow Of War.

Also Unisoft have games on there now so Watchdogs 2 and Assassin's Creed Origins.

There's a couple of excellent JRPG'S as well.

Dragon Quest 11 and Octopath Traveler .

I would also recommend The Yakuza Series. All 7 games are on gamepass. All are great games but can be batshit crazy but the stories in each game are excellent.

All the games I mentioned you can easily sink 50 hours plus into each game.

The really big news is that The Persona series is coming to gamepass in October starting with Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5

Persona 4 is one of the best games I've played and both 4 and Persona 5 you get easily clock over 100 hours into them

Crabbers

If your looking for time sink RPG's on gamepass

the obvious choices are Skyrim and Fallout 4. Both are massive and you can download mods to alter the game,change graphics ect.

Other recommendations are The Mass Effect Trilogy and Middle Earth: Shadow Of War.

Also Unisoft have games on there now so Watchdogs 2 and Assassin's Creed Origins.

There's a couple of excellent JRPG'S as well.

Dragon Quest 11 and Octopath Traveler .

I would also recommend The Yakuza Series. All 7 games are on gamepass. All are great games but can be batshit crazy but the stories in each game are excellent.

All the games I mentioned you can easily sink 50 hours plus into each game.

The really big news is that The Persona series is coming to gamepass in October starting with Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5

Persona 4 is one of the best games I've played and both 4 and Persona 5 you get easily clock over 100 hours into them
Thanks. Might give Yakuza a try. Fallout 4 I've finished, and Skyrim I started but wasn't feeling it at the time. One to return to perhaps though. Cheers for the recommendations

bluetonium

Hard West 2 looking great for any PC strategy fans.

Is crusader kings 3 worth it? Coming from someone who enjoys civilization vi because it's easy to pick up, but likes Stellaris but doesn't have the patience to learn every system.

Both on offer for 12.99 for a steam key and I'm tempted to bite for one or the other.

BlueMoonday

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
Tony Hawks 1 and 2 on PS Plus monthly games. That's my Saturday morning sorted!

kippaxwarrior

Team supported
City of course!!
Hard West 2 looking great for any PC strategy fans.

Is crusader kings 3 worth it? Coming from someone who enjoys civilization vi because it's easy to pick up, but likes Stellaris but doesn't have the patience to learn every system.

Both on offer for 12.99 for a steam key and I'm tempted to bite for one or the other.
CK3 is brilliant however like any paradox games it has a steep learning curve but once you get past that you'll have a great time.

Might be worth watching a few tutorial videos on Youtube first to get a feel for it

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.