General Videogame Thread

Just bought a hunting game, way of the hunter just spent the last 2 hours following badger trails so hopefully I can spot one and shoot it (,part of the story) very indept and you need more patience than I've got, hopefully the little fucker will come for a drink haha

Just leave some mash potato out mate
Haha ,just waited for hour's male shows up, great tracking and patience from the great white hunter and it's a young 1star male and I need 3star at least, f........ king hell

Great game, my picture doesn't do the graphics any good, took it off the telly with my phone,

Badger is in the left hand corner in the orange box, I'll let him live to grow :)

Attachments

• 20230109_214320.jpg
    20230109_214320.jpg
    912.4 KB · Views: 40
Haha ,just waited for hour's male shows up, great tracking and patience from the great white hunter and it's a young 1star male and I need 3star at least, f........ king hell

Great game, my picture doesn't do the graphics any good, took it off the telly with my phone,

Badger is in the left hand corner in the orange box, I'll let him live to grow :)
Better get rid of him mate he's probably a rag

Just bought a hunting game, way of the hunter just spent the last 2 hours following badger trails so hopefully I can spot one and shoot it (,part of the story) very indept and you need more patience than I've got, hopefully the little fucker will come for a drink haha
Might give it a try on steam

I know I'm late to the party but bought Elden Ring for something to play while I wait for Hogwarts legacy and I have to say it's a top top game. I'm about 35 hours in and not half way. Rewarding open world, with fun combat and cool lore. Love it. Best single player game for me since BOTW.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.