General Videogame Thread

Goldeneye out tomorrow on switch. Never played it so looking forward to see what the fuss was all about.
Curently playing The Quarry. An interactive horror game from the makers of Until Dawn which I absolutely loved.
Im 52 and have just spent an hour playing this, smiling and simply enjoying it, was good fun and took me back

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty

Assassin's Creed Mirage

Lies of P

Was excited by Starfield but looking at the game play it looks like No mans Sky
Yeah I thought exactly the same. Yayyy, hours of mining for nothing.

Only one that caught my eye really in the bit I watched was Diablo 4.

No chance that Starfield will be anywhere near as tedious as No Man's Sky. The Bethesda RPG epics are famous for their freedom of how you want to play it.

So while there may well be mining I doubt you'll actually have to invest a lot of time into it, if you don't want to.

Dying to play the Last of Us before watching the TV programs.

Just seen the price has risen to an eye watering £80 for the first game alone...
Yup, I'm pretty sure Sony removed this from PS plus basic library as well.

Never played the game but have admired the gameplay on YouTube for years. I'm now v tempted to get the PS5 version having watched the first 2 episodes.

I really don't have time for 1 player games at the moment. Got fed up with Far Cry and AC being repetitive. How do people not get bored of "copy and paste" missions?

Never played the game but have admired the gameplay on YouTube for years. I'm now v tempted to get the PS5 version having watched the first 2 episodes.

I really don't have time for 1 player games at the moment. Got fed up with Far Cry and AC being repetitive. How do people not get bored of "copy and paste" missions?
It's really only Ubisoft titles that have that issue, who have been heavily criticised for this in recent years. Think games like Red Dead Redemption 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Witcher 3 etc. have put them to shame.

Assassins Creed Odyssey was the last I played and the environment I found that stunningly beautiful that I jumped in and out easilly. With two kids now I find playing games a struggle and I don't have the time to fully immerse myself so these long games loose their appeal.

One for the PC guys on here, this is my setup including a NZXT kraken X53 cooler, its cut off the mobo details but its a tomahawk b550 and ram is 2x8gb. I ordered myself a new monitor which is capable of displaying 144hz in 4k, but im now thinking i'll have a huge bottleneck on my cpu and actually never hit it. The monitor does have hdmi 2.1 so i know i can get it on my ps5 but i'd rather do it on PC. If it can get decent fps at 4k, would it be ok using displayport or would i be better using the hdmi 2.1?

1674818050947.png

No chance that Starfield will be anywhere near as tedious as No Man's Sky. The Bethesda RPG epics are famous for their freedom of how you want to play it.

So while there may well be mining I doubt you'll actually have to invest a lot of time into it, if you don't want to.
i like to tell myself it will be crap as i wont get chance to play it seeing it will be an xbox exclusive.

i like to tell myself it will be crap as i wont get chance to play it seeing it will be an xbox exclusive.
So you want it to fail because it's not on the platform you play?

Bit of a Sony fanboy comment that.

I don't own a Playstation but I would never say I want God Of War or Spiderman to be crap because I can't play them

The more quality games which are released regardless of platform is inherently better for the games industry don't you think?

BTW Starfield will be available to buy on PC if you have one good enough to run it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.