General Videogame Thread

Can’t believe they removed it I thought it was one of the 12 games they gave you for buying a PS5, I played it on the PS4, great game and the tv show is really good, haven’t played part 2 as I don’t have a ps5
Sorry, tell a lie. I ended up finding it on PS plus collection. Sorry for the fake news.

Assassins Creed Odyssey was the last I played and the environment I found that stunningly beautiful that I jumped in and out easilly. With two kids now I find playing games a struggle and I don't have the time to fully immerse myself so these long games loose their appeal.
Same for me since becoming a Dad. I haven’t owned a console since the PS3/Xbox 360 era. I played a little bit on my laptop but it wasn’t high end or anything. It felt like a chore to game and would always take too long and I only had small windows of opportunity. But now… the world has been blessed with the Steam Deck and it’s a total game changer for parent gamers. From hardly ever gaming for several years, I now play something every single day. Whether it’s at home, on my lunch break at work, on the commute, in bed, on the sofa. It’s just always an arms length away and with suspend and resume you are back in your game within 2 seconds. Plus I have so many years worth of great games to catch up on and you can get them dirt cheap in Steam sales. Basically, just get a Steam Deck and play more indie games too. It solves everything :)

Hardspace Shipbreaker - freebie on Xbox Game pass
Sort of like a puzzle game where you have to rip space ships apart for salvage. Gets more technical as you progress where you need either a strategy or a bit of planning ahead to proceed (ie. Some compartments are pressurized, some not. Electrical systems might need fuses removed before you can work on them. Fuel lines might need purging before cutting into them etc)
Sounds pretty crap but becomes quite addictive after the first few levels and is pretty good considering it's only about 3gb
A nice game as is cities too.

If people really want to go down a rabbit hole then I recommend Factorio.

Finished last of us 2. Bloody hell what a game. Never got emotionally attached to a game before, but I feel like I do when I've finished a brilliant film. Unbelievable. Might have to play on new game +

Yup, I'm pretty sure Sony removed this from PS plus basic library as well.

Never played the game but have admired the gameplay on YouTube for years. I'm now v tempted to get the PS5 version having watched the first 2 episodes.

I really don't have time for 1 player games at the moment. Got fed up with Far Cry and AC being repetitive. How do people not get bored of "copy and paste" missions?
Am sure it was in at one point cause I got it in my download library. I just add them as they come. Got like FFVII remake for nothing and Bloodborne when they were on PS+

I think it's on the premium plus you can play loads of games in that library

What's the trick for getting all those points?
Log on to rewards dashboard, and also the apps on your phone and on the Xbox, if you do the daily, weekly and monthly you can soon rack up. Daily I earn about 250 points, does t sound much but then I get an extra 2000 tomorrow linked to things I do. Every 5850 points is worth £5, since November Ive earnt 25000 points. For a few minutes work a day whilst sat on the bog or 10 mins on the Xbox. This guy shows the easy way to do lots of easy things to get the points. Also lots of stuff can be done on the cloud as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.