General Videogame Thread

So you want it to fail because it's not on the platform you play?

Bit of a Sony fanboy comment that.

I don't own a Playstation but I would never say I want God Of War or Spiderman to be crap because I can't play them

The more quality games which are released regardless of platform is inherently better for the games industry don't you think?

BTW Starfield will be available to buy on PC if you have one good enough to run it
It was a joke by the way ffs, of course i want it to be great. I absolutely love bethesda games and have no doubts it will be great.

Games nowadays seem to be made to be "accessible". I used to love railroad tycoon games or civ games but they all seem to have sold out, modern equivalent seems more interested in the graphics and being easy or accessible. Even worse they're stuck in beta and not finished.

Cities Skylines now, and its got a definate Sim City feel.

Games nowadays seem to be made to be "accessible". I used to love railroad tycoon games or civ games but they all seem to have sold out, modern equivalent seems more interested in the graphics and being easy or accessible. Even worse they're stuck in beta and not finished.

CIV 6 is a great game. Yes the game is now more accessible for new players but once your in mid/late game it's as deep and complex as it's ever been in the CIV series Only downside is the amount of DLC for it which is crackers.

However if you shop around it's always on a deep sale. I got the base game both expansions(Raise & Fall and The Gathering Storm) plus an additional 6 new rulers for £20 18 months ago.

Hardspace Shipbreaker - freebie on Xbox Game pass
Sort of like a puzzle game where you have to rip space ships apart for salvage. Gets more technical as you progress where you need either a strategy or a bit of planning ahead to proceed (ie. Some compartments are pressurized, some not. Electrical systems might need fuses removed before you can work on them. Fuel lines might need purging before cutting into them etc)
Sounds pretty crap but becomes quite addictive after the first few levels and is pretty good considering it's only about 3gb

Love Cities Skylines.

Anno 1800 has loads of depth and is pretty hard if you want it to be.

Yup, I'm pretty sure Sony removed this from PS plus basic library as well.

Never played the game but have admired the gameplay on YouTube for years. I'm now v tempted to get the PS5 version having watched the first 2 episodes.

I really don't have time for 1 player games at the moment. Got fed up with Far Cry and AC being repetitive. How do people not get bored of "copy and paste" missions?
Can’t believe they removed it I thought it was one of the 12 games they gave you for buying a PS5, I played it on the PS4, great game and the tv show is really good, haven’t played part 2 as I don’t have a ps5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.