General Videogame Thread

Log on to rewards dashboard, and also the apps on your phone and on the Xbox, if you do the daily, weekly and monthly you can soon rack up. Daily I earn about 250 points, does t sound much but then I get an extra 2000 tomorrow linked to things I do. Every 5850 points is worth £5, since November Ive earnt 25000 points. For a few minutes work a day whilst sat on the bog or 10 mins on the Xbox. This guy shows the easy way to do lots of easy things to get the points. Also lots of stuff can be done on the cloud as well.

I thought he was taking the piss with his question.

Log on to rewards dashboard, and also the apps on your phone and on the Xbox, if you do the daily, weekly and monthly you can soon rack up. Daily I earn about 250 points, does t sound much but then I get an extra 2000 tomorrow linked to things I do. Every 5850 points is worth £5, since November Ive earnt 25000 points. For a few minutes work a day whilst sat on the bog or 10 mins on the Xbox. This guy shows the easy way to do lots of easy things to get the points. Also lots of stuff can be done on the cloud as well.

Cheers I'll check it out. Seems a very good way to get the discounts.

Anyone tried Undisputed (first new boxing game in 10 years?). It's on early access on steam and you can tell it's not finished. It's got potential but right now it's not worth the 25 quid in my opinion. Fight night champion on Xbox 360 is still better and free.

I thought he was taking the piss with his question.

No genuine question mate. I have every generation of Xbox and was aware of the points thing but didn't know how much you could get relative to time spent. Seems like a better "monetary" return for time spent than GTA online dollars. :)

No genuine question mate. I have every generation of Xbox and was aware of the points thing but didn't know how much you could get relative to time spent. Seems like a better "monetary" return for time spent than GTA online dollars. :)
I genuinely thought it was a true bluemoon pun.

In my younger years I used to play Total War for up to 12 hours a day. Lol! I was addicted to it. Think I went 24 hours playing it once. My favourite era/game out of all the periods covered was Rome.(Total War) Happy days. But I can’t go back to it again.

Picked up Mount & Blade II Bannerlord for £20 on Xbox a few days ago. What a game!

Yeah the controls and combat are clunky and the graphics are a bit ropey but the immersion and freedom of choice are just off the scale and it captures the medieval feeling perfectly.

Want to setup your own kingdom and fight against other kingdoms in the realm? Yeah you can do that

Want to setup your own caravan and establish trade routes throughout the realm and become the richest person in the kingdom? Yeah you can do that

Want to setup a group of bandits and invade and pillage villages and towns? Yeah you can do that.

Want to become a blacksmith and make weapons and armour? Yeah you can do that.

And so on. There's so much to do it's overwhelming at first bit once you get into it it's an amazing game

Picked up Mount & Blade II Bannerlord for £20 on Xbox a few days ago. What a game!

Yeah the controls and combat are clunky and the graphics are a bit ropey but the immersion and freedom of choice are just off the scale and it captures the medieval feeling perfectly.

Want to setup your own kingdom and fight against other kingdoms in the realm? Yeah you can do that

Want to setup your own caravan and establish trade routes throughout the realm and become the richest person in the kingdom? Yeah you can do that

Want to setup a group of bandits and invade and pillage villages and towns? Yeah you can do that.

Want to become a blacksmith and make weapons and armour? Yeah you can do that.

And so on. There's so much to do it's overwhelming at first bit once you get into it it's an amazing game

I played Warband on PS4 for a while. Great concept but found it a bit tricky and frustrating, would build up a big army only to lose it all to bandits.

Hogwarts Legacy will be out for PS5 etc next week and as a PS4 owner and lifelong fan of Harry Potter I'm jealously waiting for the PS4 release in April. Will be staying away from any videos of it.

I've been playing the remastered version of San Andreas and think it's aged very well. Didn't really appreciate how many RPG aspects it had at the time.

Reactions: ell
I played Warband on PS4 for a while. Great concept but found it a bit tricky and frustrating, would build up a big army only to lose it all to bandits.
Think the Devs have made that part of the game more forgiving also there's a mountain full of options so you can tweak the game and it's difficulty to whatever you want

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.