General Videogame Thread

Log on to rewards dashboard, and also the apps on your phone and on the Xbox, if you do the daily, weekly and monthly you can soon rack up. Daily I earn about 250 points, does t sound much but then I get an extra 2000 tomorrow linked to things I do. Every 5850 points is worth £5, since November Ive earnt 25000 points. For a few minutes work a day whilst sat on the bog or 10 mins on the Xbox. This guy shows the easy way to do lots of easy things to get the points. Also lots of stuff can be done on the cloud as well.

I do this. Absolutely well worth it. Free money.

I had 100k of points. Bought a few games and now I'm back up to 45k.

Between this and gamepass you never need to spend a penny.

Couple of hours into Hogwarts legacy. Much better than I expected it to be. This game is going to do well.

Like a moth to a flame, I simply have to know.....

Any observations so far? Which house did you go for?
I picked Ravenclaw (blue, witty and intelligent )! Just finished one of the first quests and I’m liking it great Harry Potter feel to it, graphically looks great although I’ve tried different settings they all look the same to me.

I picked Ravenclaw (blue, witty and intelligent )! Just finished one of the first quests and I’m liking it great Harry Potter feel to it, graphically looks great although I’ve tried different settings they all look the same to me.
They've nailed the "feel" of being at Hogwarts don't you think? I've picked gryffindor simply to see the fat lady before the common room. Music is excellent. Voice acting is fine so far. Looking forward to getting into a battle.

In my younger years I used to play Total War for up to 12 hours a day. Lol! I was addicted to it. Think I went 24 hours playing it once. My favourite era/game out of all the periods covered was Rome.(Total War) Happy days. But I can’t go back to it again.

Some 20 years ago (roughly) I had been given a decent laptop by my work, so a quick trip to PC World and I came home with Rome-Total War. I was just putting installation disc 3 into the drive when my wife informed me we had to go to the hospital as the baby was coming.

Is it any good, because I have never had time to play it?

They've nailed the "feel" of being at Hogwarts don't you think? I've picked gryffindor simply to see the fat lady before the common room. Music is excellent. Voice acting is fine so far. Looking forward to getting into a battle.
Absolutely, got to Hogsmead last night, if you look in your book there is so much to do I can see me putting a lot of hours into this.

Absolutely, got to Hogsmead last night, if you look in your book there is so much to do I can see me putting a lot of hours into this.
I’ve just gotten there myself and got my wand. It really does seem to have captured the world very well and I can see myself getting lost in it. Even just walking around there’s so much going on and little details everywhere.

As long as it doesn’t go downhill it’ll probably be one of the only times I want a developer to bring out dlc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.