General Videogame Thread

Noise levels?
Silent as the night so far. I ran the cinebach (sp?) test before and it was pumping out 600fps in 1080 but wasn’t too noisy.

You mustn’t forget I had a 3080 gaming laptop previously (still have it for work) so that sounded like a jet taking off most of the time to stay under 95 degrees.

Silent as the night so far. I ran the cinebach (sp?) test before and it was pumping out 600fps in 1080 but wasn’t too noisy.

You mustn’t forget I had a 3080 gaming laptop previously (still have it for work) so that sounded like a jet taking off most of the time to stay under 95 degrees.

What monitor you using?

The new rig arrived today. I’ve not had a chance to play anything yet as I’ve been downloading stuff all day but I ran the steam VR performance test and the result was as far on the right as it could be which makes me very hopeful.
Any pics?

What monitor you using?
4K 37” ultra wide at 144hz. Not the best around but I will mainly be using VR for racing and flying. Awaiting the Quest 3 but can get 120fps on the racing a stable 60 on MSFS2020 on ultra settings which genuinely feels like you’re sat there in VR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.