General Videogame Thread

Playing Days Gone at the moment and really enjoying it. Ignore the reviews.

I was absolutely certain I was going to buy this before it’s release but after it did get hammered by the reviews at its release, I gave it a miss. Might give it a go eventually.

Me and my friends put years into that game when we were younger. My rig can easily handle it now compared to 2008/09 so I tried firing it up last year but had to pack it in immediately, the graphics/visuals have simply aged.

I get what you mean. The combat is awful but it's probably the best virtual representation of Middle Earth that we'll ever get. I'm playing it on a laptop that only has an integrated chip. The Middle Earth map is complete up to Mordor now and i'm only really in it for the world rather than gameplay/raids etc

Unless you actively turn off crossplay I thought you were playing against PS4, Xbox and PC by default - which I find a bit unfair as PC can change things such as FoV which provides an advantage over the console players (and that's without the fact that PC is much easier to cheat on).

You can turn of crossplay and play same format. But even if you dont the algorithm still builds in players using console and PC into seperate games. And if you play something quirky like a console with a keyboard mouse you will end up in a game with more PC players and other oddities then you would if your just on your xbox or whatever. This is on top of the XP calculation so you should be playing people similar to you whatever set up you use and how good you are.

Worth the 84+GB updates it requires from release?

I bought it last week so I guess I have the finished product. I'm not a fan of open world games because you've played one you've played them all, it was £14 on PS Store and I didn't expect much but I'm slightly hooked which is saying something.

I was absolutely certain I was going to buy this before it’s release but after it did get hammered by the reviews at its release, I gave it a miss. Might give it a go eventually.

It was terrible at release I played it for a few hours and it ended up catching dust. It recieved a huge update and suddenly became a decent game.

There we go Ghost of Tsushima platinum. Had less than I thought left to do so that was nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.