General Videogame Thread

If anyone is into FPS games, I recommend Splitgate. It’s free to download on consoles ( Not sure about Pc) definitely worth it.

Tried on ps4. Couldn’t get into it. Tried again on PC and same. I don’t know what It is because there is nothing wrong with the game. I guess I’ll try again some day.

TW3 by the way

Same. Tried about four times. I don't particularly find the combat satisfying. I find it really janky to control - the boats, horses, geralt himself - just not pleasant to move, and for whatever reason I never actually found the open world that interesting either. I know some of the characters and side quests are obviously good, but the world lacks a lot of charm for me aesthetically. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it just doesn't mesh with me at all and ive really tried.

Superior gameplay from PES? Loved it and from the ISS days but then it went really shit, game play was terrible with the obvious annoyance with teams/players. Has it got good again then considering some comments on here, it’s a bit cult like fifa/pes with fans but fifa had shat on it when I switched back to fifa. I was always in the minority in the early ISS pro days, would love it to be worthwhile again

Superior gameplay from PES? Loved it and from the ISS days but then it went really shit, game play was terrible with the obvious annoyance with teams/players. Has it got good again then considering some comments on here, it’s a bit cult like fifa/pes with fans but fifa had shat on it when I switched back to fifa. I was always in the minority in the early ISS pro days, would love it to be worthwhile again
Fifa is so shockingly bad & has been for years, pes could’ve cleaned up but they’ve missed the boat, pes is miles better than fifa but thats not saying much

Still going to allow option files apparently. They must be banking on the superior gameplay being enough to suck in casual FIFA players. I agree about FIFA being shite, I'll be gutted if there's only that
enough for me, you can create better kits than the ones we get lumbered with and play with that. Much more real game to play, hope efootball continues the trend.

I agree with you that PES went shit for a while, but past few years it's much more realistic to play than FIFA. It's no fun if you like the light, airy fairy feel of arcade FIFA but if you like some weight and meat to it then PES is great imo. You can option file now so get all the kits, names and logos in the game.

I agree with you that PES went shit for a while, but past few years it's much more realistic to play than FIFA. It's no fun if you like the light, airy fairy feel of arcade FIFA but if you like some weight and meat to it then PES is great imo. You can option file now so get all the kits, names and logos in the game.
Nice one. I’ll certainly give it a go, was always team PES to begin with, I think the last one I played was when it sounded like you was kicking a carrier bag for the ball kicking effect, was really pants at that point.

They had a Beta of the new PES on PSN a while back (was called something like New Football Game) and i tried it out. Was a bit meh tbh, and i'm a long time PES/ISS player. But will wait for the new one to be released.

Battlefield portal mode is the sort of thing Dice needed to do to win back the fans. In battlefield 2042 we’ve got 7 brand new maps, hazard zone which is still a mystery and several classic maps in battlefield portal. Roll on October, I can finally bin Warzone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.