General Videogame Thread

How do you mod it? Are they downloads that you just install or is there something you need to learn to do?

Was thinking of another Skyrim re run on the ps5 but never used mods before.

Not used them myself but you have to go through official Bethesda process.

How do you mod it? Are they downloads that you just install or is there something you need to learn to do?

On the main menu just click on mods and that's it. There are thousands of different mods to download and loads of guides online about which are the best.

The most important thing is you have get the load order correct as it may cause issues, again there's really good guides online. My advice is look at this lad on YouTube. Really easy to follow and gives advice of the best mods.

I'm 17 hours in my playthough and I've had one crash with over 100 mods installed. I'm on a series X and it's running at 4K 60FPS. Here's a few shots to really show the difference in the graphics. The gameplay mods are brilliant as well
dcb080f5c2c7f317f081aba79520a078.jpg
db79cd9f20fadc08d3b505e44005f3f4.jpg
918bea54cf9230767a3b3980fc050c58.jpg
762d23ec03361146e27df86155ce8623.jpg

I still play this on PS4 from time to time. Sony are a lot more restrictive with their mods compared to Microsoft but I was very happy to finally get a cape. The mods can do weird stuff to the game, I had a follower turn on me out of nowhere but actually enjoyed the immersion and I killed him and left him in a bush.

Almost embarrassed to admit it, but I downloaded Farm Simulator off Games Pass and actually really enjoy it. No idea why it's so nice to just drive a tractor around

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.