General Videogame Thread

So I went ahead and got the Warthog.

Now I’m eyeing up the Cougar MFD’s and a couple of little screens to go in them…

Good man :-) They are incredible and the sheer weight and design of the warthog is something else. The MFD’s are of course a dummy screen with working buttons but a quick Google has a few Chinese manufacturers putting in LCD displays and software so when plugged in they are fully functioning as in the game and they are not much money mate, worth taking a look.

Also hearing brilliant things about crosswind rudder peddles. Guy in Croatia makes them and they come in at £250 for a set and they workmanship looks stunning. They will be a must for Heli flying.

7hrs for Vanguard apparently, same as COD4(MW). They've never been long but unless you are buying for the multiplayer there's no way to justify the price.

I've always preferred the missions that involved using vehicles, so Battlefield 1 and 5 are much more enjoyable from my point of view.

7 hours is woeful. Shame really as I'm a big fan of campaign modes as well as Multiplayer

Good man :-) They are incredible and the sheer weight and design of the warthog is something else. The MFD’s are of course a dummy screen with working buttons but a quick Google has a few Chinese manufacturers putting in LCD displays and software so when plugged in they are fully functioning as in the game and they are not much money mate, worth taking a look.

Also hearing brilliant things about crosswind rudder peddles. Guy in Croatia makes them and they come in at £250 for a set and they workmanship looks stunning. They will be a must for Heli flying.
Yeah I know matey, I’m looking at a couple of screens on Etsy and two cougar button surrounds made to fit.

Also really fancy this for the middle of the two:

Also, have you tried using the Warthog throttle for Helis?

Also, have you tried using the Warthog throttle for Helis?

No I have not as I’m determined to master the few planes and all their flight and weapon systems before I do. As much as I want to get the Apache, I’m just not going there right now.

Im told though that Heli flying is very different in so much you don’t want a self centring joystick if that makes sense and of course, the cyclic is also very different. That said, I’m sure there are profiles and workarounds that will get you up in the air and having a blast without spending silly money on yet more controls.

Those MFD’s look incredible as well.

No I have not as I’m determined to master the few planes and all their flight and weapon systems before I do. As much as I want to get the Apache, I’m just not going there right now.

Im told though that Heli flying is very different in so much you don’t want a self centring joystick if that makes sense and of course, the cyclic is also very different. That said, I’m sure there are profiles and workarounds that will get you up in the air and having a blast without spending silly money on yet more controls.

Those MFD’s look incredible as well.
Yeah I’m refusing to buy the MFD’s and Cougar MFDs until I’m out of “training”. Never had a game I’ve stuck 200 hours in and still felt like I’m totally fucking clueless in before.

Yeah I’m refusing to buy the MFD’s and Cougar MFDs until I’m out of “training”. Never had a game I’ve stuck 200 hours in and still felt like I’m totally fucking clueless in before.

It’s nerd level dedication needed for this game as well as a bit of spare cash in the bank ;-)

I got lucky today and managed to order a PS5 on the BT site and can't bloody wait.

Going to sign up to year's EA pass which looks a bargain given the range of games (jedi fallen order, dirt rally, BF 5 etc).

I got the disc version so also looking forward to playing witcher 3, Metal Gear and Steep in HD.

I'm a sucker for WW2 games, but is the mutliplayer on vanguard the usual COD craziness where you need to be wired on caffeine to keep up with the madness? I used to enjoy zombies but can't justify the price at the minute solely for a 7 hour campaign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.