General Videogame Thread

I got lucky today and managed to order a PS5 on the BT site and can't bloody wait.

Going to sign up to year's EA pass which looks a bargain given the range of games (jedi fallen order, dirt rally, BF 5 etc).

I got the disc version so also looking forward to playing witcher 3, Metal Gear and Steep in HD.

I'm a sucker for WW2 games, but is the mutliplayer on vanguard the usual COD craziness where you need to be wired on caffeine to keep up with the madness? I used to enjoy zombies but can't justify the price at the minute solely for a 7 hour campaign.
Zombies is piss poor this time around mate loads of complaints about it. Online yes it's the usual crazy COD multiplayer and honestly I gave up with the campaign I got bored.

Zombies is piss poor this time around mate loads of complaints about it. Online yes it's the usual crazy COD multiplayer and honestly I gave up with the campaign I got bored.

Cheers pal, think I will dig out cod WW2 which I've not played in ages and run through the campaign mode again.

Have you played hel let loose?

I got lucky today and managed to order a PS5 on the BT site and can't bloody wait.

Going to sign up to year's EA pass which looks a bargain given the range of games (jedi fallen order, dirt rally, BF 5 etc).

I got the disc version so also looking forward to playing witcher 3, Metal Gear and Steep in HD.

I'm a sucker for WW2 games, but is the mutliplayer on vanguard the usual COD craziness where you need to be wired on caffeine to keep up with the madness? I used to enjoy zombies but can't justify the price at the minute solely for a 7 hour campaign.
Yep, CoD is for kids who take the game to seriously.

Cheers pal, think I will dig out cod WW2 which I've not played in ages and run through the campaign mode again.

Have you played hel let loose?
Great game mate. Not sure how it'd translate to console, I'm on PC, but when you get a good squad + team + commander it's a proper experience. Voice comms are a must.

Edit: Hell let Loose that is.

Yep, CoD is for kids who take the game to seriously.

It’s also shame that online multiplayer FPS bollocks has also diluted other genres of shooters. Rainbow Six has gone from a slower paced tactical shooter to another silly call of duty knock-off.

R6E_screen_closingairlockbranded_1206_10.10pm_CEST-4951160c3c5228666e0.35496491_960x540.jpg

It’s also shame that online multiplayer FPS bollocks has also diluted other genres of shooters. Rainbow Six has gone from a slower paced tactical shooter to another silly call of duty knock-off.

R6E_screen_closingairlockbranded_1206_10.10pm_CEST-4951160c3c5228666e0.35496491_960x540.jpg

Yep. Some rumours today that the next battlefields going full in on hero shooter methods as well. Because 2042 didn't quite betray the franchise enough.

Yep, that damned goat puzzle was one of the most frustrating I can remember!

Played the 5th one a year or two ago and enjoyed, not my favourite point and click adventure series but still very good.
Hahaha the goat has taken me right back. George Stobart will always be one of my fav characters.

I was in a queue today for one, but the non disc version sold out. You’d think they would be the ones more available!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.