General Videogame Thread

Birthday today, oculus quest 2. Fuck me, mighth impressed. After a bit you forget your in your front room. Amazing
Tell me more - looking at this as an alternative to psvr... any comparison comments would also be appreciated.

BTW/FYIC-I have a PS5 and aware of the psvr for the next gen. Ive a house of shielded covid teenagers. 2 player VR would be the preference...

Last edited:
It’s also shame that online multiplayer FPS bollocks has also diluted other genres of shooters. Rainbow Six has gone from a slower paced tactical shooter to another silly call of duty knock-off.

R6E_screen_closingairlockbranded_1206_10.10pm_CEST-4951160c3c5228666e0.35496491_960x540.jpg
EA have decided to go with the hero shooter genre for future battlefields, so DICE’s vision for battlefield is now gone. Such a shame as it’s my favourite game franchise ever. Apparently, 2042 only had 15 months of production time due to EA being twats. I can’t stand these big name gaming producers taking advantage of loyal gamers. They lie about how well the game is coming along and just take everyone’s money despite releasing a broken game. Rockstar are going the same way, activision is rotten to the core, CDPR fucked up hugely with cyberpunk. Gaming is getting shit. Absolutely gutted the way battlefield is going.

Just seen the post below!

EA have decided to go with the hero shooter genre for future battlefields, so DICE’s vision for battlefield is now gone. Such a shame as it’s my favourite game franchise ever. Apparently, 2042 only had 15 months of production time due to EA being twats. I can’t stand these big name gaming producers taking advantage of loyal gamers. They lie about how well the game is coming along and just take everyone’s money despite releasing a broken game. Rockstar are going the same way, activision is rotten to the core, CDPR fucked up hugely with cyberpunk. Gaming is getting shit. Absolutely gutted the way battlefield is going.

Just seen the post below!

Hell Let Loose still a very good game.

I was in a queue today for one, but the non disc version sold out. You’d think they would be the ones more available!

Sorry pal, keep checking stock informer. I was only left with the extra controller bundle which I won't have much use for so will be walking it on ebay.

Great game mate. Not sure how it'd translate to console, I'm on PC, but when you get a good squad + team + commander it's a proper experience. Voice comms are a must.

Edit: Hell let Loose that is.
Cheers pal, I was going to ask if Voice Comms essential. Seems like the thinking man's online shooter and puts you on edge.

Halo Infinite campaign drops today which I'm really looking forward to however Microsoft and Bungie have dropped a complete bollock.

It's set for release at 6pm UK time however you CANNOT pre download it on Xbox so at that time millions of Xbox players will be trying to download it at the same time and apparently the game size is around 65GB so I can see me playing it until tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.