General Videogame Thread

I just absolutely love Bloodborne. The game actually has helped me in a personal way too. I appreciate now more how important it is to have patience. It is a masterpiece of a game.
Thinking about starting this now :) was never really into the Souls but due to lack of titles on PS5 launch I bought Demon Souls and absolutely loved it once I got the mechanics.

Would you say Bloodborne is a better game? Harder?

Elden Ring as well looks absolutely stunning and huge.

Huge news this. If they can get Ubisoft fully on board as well I have absolutely no idea where Sony go from there.

Microsoft has acquired Activision Blizzard for $70B

Xbox has announced that all Activision Blizzard games will be on Xbox GamePass for consoles & PC.

Expect an increase in demand for the Series X, as well as NVIDIA/AMD graphics cards.

https://t.co/r04Ykt2uV8 https://t.co/RQLfVxfL2P

Call of Duty will be exclusive to Xbox/PC.

View attachment 34764
That not been confirmed. Like Bethesda Activision will have deals with other platforms so Microsoft will have to honour those deals

What I can see is that most of Activision franchises will be timed exclusives on Microsoft then will be released on other platforms.

This year's call of duty has sold 18 million copies on all platforms. That would be an awful lot of money for Microsoft to lose

That not been confirmed. Like Bethesda Activision will have deals with other platforms so Microsoft will have to honour those deals

What I can see is that most of Activision franchises will be timed exclusives on Microsoft then will be released on other platforms.

This year's call of duty has sold 18 million copies on all platforms. That would be an awful lot of money for Microsoft to lose

Bethesda had a deal to develop a game exclusively for Sony.

Ultimately Microsoft wants to sell as many Gamepass subscriptions as possible and making Call of Duty exclusive will go towards hugely expanding its user base.

Call of Duty will be exclusive by 2023 in my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.