General Videogame Thread

Thinking about starting this now :) was never really into the Souls but due to lack of titles on PS5 launch I bought Demon Souls and absolutely loved it once I got the mechanics.

Would you say Bloodborne is a better game? Harder?

Elden Ring as well looks absolutely stunning and huge.
I played Demon Souls and I found Bloodborne way harder. But the boss fights are simply amazing. The lore, the settings and the gameplay in Bloodborne is probably the best I have seen. It's in my top 3 games of all time. If you have time, I would absolutely recommend to give it a go. Happy hunting ;)

Out of interest, has anyone played Cyberpunk recently? I bought it on release and to say I was seriously disappointed was an understatement. The creators of arguably the best RPG of all time releasing that disaster would have hurt them enormously.

Tempted to install it and try it again.

Hope they stick wow on the gamepass
An interesting one, I’ve always said I’d love to see it brought to consoles but they reckon that with all the addons etc it would be impossible, maybe on Gamepass for pc as you say making it effectively free but WoW brings in huge revenue alone I don’t think they’d want to give that up, granted users are dropping off but it’s still a billion or two a year!

An interesting one, I’ve always said I’d love to see it brought to consoles but they reckon that with all the addons etc it would be impossible, maybe on Gamepass for pc as you say making it effectively free but WoW brings in huge revenue alone I don’t think they’d want to give that up, granted users are dropping off but it’s still a billion or two a year!

I can't see it ever going on consoles for the reasons you gave. Put it on the pc version of game pass and the player base would explode. It's what it needs as well. I stopped playing towards the end of bfa, I'm getting the urge to play again though.

Out of interest, has anyone played Cyberpunk recently? I bought it on release and to say I was seriously disappointed was an understatement. The creators of arguably the best RPG of all time releasing that disaster would have hurt them enormously.

Think it depends what platform you’re on. I played it on PC for the first time about four months ago and it was probably one of the best games I’ve ever played. There didn’t seem that many bugs for me, at least none really noticeable.

Think it depends what platform you’re on. I played it on PC for the first time about four months ago and it was probably one of the best games I’ve ever played. There didn’t seem that many bugs for me, at least none really noticeable.
I completed Cyberpunk a little after it was released on PC, there were a couple of small bugs then but nothing massive. I went back in and had a go through some of the side missions i hadn't completed yet and i think they have def done some work on it but there was still some bugs. One was where i had to setup a meeting with a detective but i couldn't concentrate on what he was saying because there was a section of flooring that was not connected to the others, it was just moving up and down slightly for no reason. Not tried it on console though, although i understand that they have made quite a few fixes they are still due to deliver more.

Jumped back into Hellblade yesterday after not playing it in over a year, it's ok but i find it a bit confusing in the storyline and the game mechanics are so so. Embarrassingly i never finished GTA V when i had it on the PS3 so i've been working my way back through that, the graphics and gameplay on the PC still hold up nearly 10 years later!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.