Genuine, Genuine Question...

pominoz said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
pominoz said:
We are trying to tell him we (some of us) have been there, and offering advice.
Negative advice? my arse.
I may get a (another) warning, but, fuck off.
You have some serious anger management issues.

Really, why?
Well partly because I believe you've read his post wrong and still flown off the handle, but mainly because you tell someone to fuck off in the same sentence as acknowledging that you may get (another) ban for doing it. Assuming that you don't want (another) ban that suggests to me that you are unable to control your anger sufficiently, or at all.

wayne71 said:
pominoz said:

Think you got the wrong end of the stick there bud.

Wayne,

I think I understand what you are saying and I tend to agree on the whole.

However, on a forum it is difficult to express that there is a way through.

Some posters use the "there is always somebody worse off" and some are just expressing their own stories.

The real stories are much more valuable than 3rd hand examples but still not ideal, but again,a forum is not an ideal format.

The point stands all the same, we cannot compare our pain to that of somebody else and I think Pom and the others who have posted real life experiences know this.

pominoz said:
You have some serious anger management issues.

Really, why?
Well partly because I believe you've read his post wrong and still flown off the handle, but mainly because you tell someone to fuck off in the same sentence as acknowledging that you may get (another) ban for doing it. Assuming that you don't want (another) ban that suggests to me that you are unable to control your anger sufficiently, or at all.

I may have read the post wrong, but telling the OP to ignore our experience's as invalid, is just wrong. Many of us have been in that place and are trying to help him through it.
Not that mine is/or has been worse than his.

LittleStan said:
wayne71 said:
pominoz said:

Wayne,

Some posters use the "there is always somebody worse off" and some are just expressing their own stories.

The real stories are much more valuable than 3rd hand examples but still not ideal, but again,a forum is not an ideal format.

The point stands all the same, we cannot compare our pain to that of somebody else and I think Pom and the others who have posted real life experiences know this.

Good post.

Think there has been a little misunderstanding on the past couple of pages but everyone is singing from the same sheet.

Hearing of other people's struggles should be percieved how they are intended - to show the person (in this instance Seosa) that he's not alone and that we have genuine empathy with his struggle.

It's not meant as 'There is always someone worse off' and I don't think ayone has meant it in that way.

Seosa, if you take on board that a lot of fellow blues understand that's brilliant. But as said on a previous post the most important circumstance is always your own and that's how it should be.

No competitiveness has been witnessed here on this thread and all is well.

Lucky Toma said:
LittleStan said:
wayne71 said:

Wayne,

Good post.

Think there has been a little misunderstanding on the past couple of pages but everyone is singing from the same sheet.

Hearing of other people's struggles should be percieved how they are intended - to show the person (in this instance Seosa) that he's not alone and that we have genuine empathy with his struggle.

It's not meant as 'There is always someone worse off' and I don't think ayone has meant it in that way.

Seosa, if you take on board that a lot of fellow blues understand that's brilliant. But as said on a previous post the most important circumstance is always your own and that's how it should be.

No competitiveness has been witnessed here on this thread and all is well.[
/quote]

I can be a gobby fucker at times, but the sheep shagger is right ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.