George Galloway | Wins Rochdale Bi-Election (p4)

Yes, this is true. Much as I liked the Workers Party, their policies need expanding on. They want to correlate with the ethics of Old Labour, but much of society has been forced right. If Starmer has a shaky couple of years, it's more likely Workers Party and Reform will make a further/ better dent come by-elections and in a further Gen Election.

People laughing don't seem to understand they are GROWING, not FAILING. They are not very old as a party, but this has come too early, right now. The version in France come 2nd/ 3rd??

Posters shouldn't sniff or laugh as there is a real possibility they become a key smaller party in the future.

Time will tell.

They aren't.

This is their national votes total yesterday.

210,194[79]0.7%

That's a smaller share of the vote than parties that only stand in Wales and Northern Ireland.

They've not picked up any seats despite several independents successfully running on pro-gaza platforms and winning seats seats in some areas with large Muslim populations and beating Labour candidates.

Independents very rarely win seats in general elections.

There's no space on the left for them to gain and occupy. These are the words of Mick Lynch.

They were only capable of fielding candidates in less than a quarter of seats.

It's a personality cult, grift machine and vanity project.

I was quite looking forward to him and faridge knocking spots off each other in parliament tbh
You’d have been waiting a long time then.
Galloway and Farage are kin fellows. Best mates.
Both grifters who openly appeal to people baser instincts (race and religion) to persuade them to vote for them. To quote a favourite saying of old George, him and Farage are “two cheeks of the same arsehole”

They aren't.

This is their national votes total yesterday.

210,194[79]0.7%

That's a smaller share of the vote than parties that only stand in Wales and Northern Ireland.

They've not picked up any seats despite several independents successfully running on pro-gaza platforms and winning seats seats in some areas with large Muslim populations and beating Labour candidates.

Independents very rarely win seats in general elections.

There's no space on the left for them to gain and occupy. These are the words of Mick Lynch.

They were only capable of fielding candidates in less than a quarter of seats.

It's a personality cult, grift machine and vanity project.

I'll explain the concept of 'growth'.

If you're formed in 2019 and only have grassroots backing, almost entirely, and get 210k+ people voting for you, you're reaching the ear of someone, aren't you? The ear, perhaps, of 210k people. In a national turnout lower than when Corbyn was leader of the Labour Party who, I think got more people to vote for him than Starmer did to win, 210k people is decent grounding for a grassroots organisation that needs to expand its policies.

Workers Party France must, also, be a grift in your summation. So how do you explain that one away.

As I said, the electorate have been forced right, so Mick Lynch is correct, right now and things will depend on how Starmer's tenure starts. All things are possible for the Workers Party and it certainly doesn't need Galloway as leader in the future. He's, basically, retiring now.

As I said, "Time will tell".

I'll explain the concept of 'growth'.

If you're formed in 2019 and only have grassroots backing, almost entirely, and get 210k+ people voting for you, you're reaching the ear of someone, aren't you? The ear, perhaps, of 210k people. In a national turnout lower than when Corbyn was leader of the Labour Party who, I think got more people to vote for him than Starmer did to win, 210k people is decent grounding for a grassroots organisation that needs to expand its policies.

Workers Party France must, also, be a grift in your summation. So how do you explain that one away.

As I said, the electorate have been forced right, so Mick Lynch is correct, right now and things will depend on how Starmer's tenure starts. All things are possible for the Workers Party and it certainly doesn't need Galloway as leader in the future. He's, basically, retiring now.

As I said, "Time will tell".

You'll be waiting a long time for anyone other than Galloway to win a seat in a by-election.

There's more chance of him having a new wife and family in 5 years time than there is of the worker's party winning multiple seats in a general election.

It's a joke party that's peaked and pissed away it's biggest opportunity to capitalise on Gaza.

It's the last remnants of Galloway's failed experiment called the respect party but far less coherent. There aren't scores of socially conservative communists hiding in England who are waiting for Ayatollah Galloway to lead them to a revolution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.