German Vs England

Like I said last week, England FC need a serious Enema - from the FA down to the playing staff. Time to play youth and employ English without the FA intefering!! We were shit today and without wishing to piss off the City faithful, Barry was erm Barry.......shit! And the papers are saying NDJ will be shown the door, do me a favour FFS!!!!!!!! Arrrghhh

PSmyth07 said:
Boateng saying to Joe Cole, "See you at Eastlands"........hopefully.

schweinsteiger saying to lampard , watch out for your boots when i am at chelsea.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:34 pm --<br /><br />
lancs blue said:
samharris said:
strange thing is that Im not as arsed at being out as I normally am..
Well let's face it, what would Messi and co have done to that defence? Could have been double figures.

well we should consider this as a success rather than a failure as we were fortunate enough to be in that group , otherwise we could have been knocked down in all three games in any other groups with that shite of a coach and players.

lol we concede 4 goals in the way we do and Rooney is being rated the worst player of the team by this forum, no offence but that is just too biased.

Chrispy11 said:
lol we concede 4 goals in the way we do and Rooney is being rated the worst player of the time by this forum, no offence but that is just too biased.

ermm.. go to redcafe(man scum forum) and read what they have said about rooney..

they have said the excat(sp?) same thing

lee-mcfc said:
Chrispy11 said:
lol we concede 4 goals in the way we do and Rooney is being rated the worst player of the time by this forum, no offence but that is just too biased.

ermm.. go to redcafe(man scum forum) and read what they have said about rooney..

they have said the excat(sp?) same thing

so what as rooney exactly done in this world cup apart from bottle a goal because he thought he was off side when he wasnt,the guy is a toss pot who does not deserve an england shirt along with a few others,the man is a cheat not only to his wife but to pro's who play in the same game

What this shows is that English players aren't worth shit for the most part.

Milner actually looked decent, but he is not in Ozil's class. Barry wouldn't even make the German or Dutch teams. Dumping Nige for Barry is just flat out comical.

English football needs an overhaul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.