Gerry Gow

Anyone remember the Tottenham fan invading the pitch at Wembley, and trying to get at Gow?
Probably just as well that the Police nicked him because Gerry wasn't retreating.

Sad to hear that,remember bond bringing him McDonald and Hutchinson in,always give his all and was hard as nails as well hopefully he overcomes this bastard of a disease..

Good luck with your battle Gerry I hope you get well soon and if you show the battling qualities you did as a player I'm sure you will

He was our Souness. Him Bobby Mac and Tommy Hutch were the best triple signing we have ever made. Hope he recovers.

With all the furore surrounding Tommy Hutch's goals at both ends it is often forgotten that Gerry missed a relatively easy chance to win the first game, which would have placed him alongside Yaya and Neil Young if it had gone in. One of our best pound for pound signings in terms of immediate impact.

A born scrapper and I hope he wins this battle too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.