Get Behind Robinho

PhuketBlue said:
He was crap today but that doesn't make him a crap player.

He is a very good player going through a difficult period as most good players do at some stage,

He is a gifted footballer but without the mental toughness/physical attributes it makes him bloody average. The reason why Ronaldo/Messi are winning European cups and Robinho isn't.

I have said it many times, but name me a TOP brazillian who has come to England at their peak?? None, because their advisers have been to clever to allow it. Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Romario, Carlos, Ronaldinho, etc never came because they are not suited to our style of play and they'd get exposed. Robinho backed himself into a corner at Real Madrid and we were the only team daft enough to meet his demands, all those who believe in him 'loving' City or him wanting to be part of the 'project' are seriously deluded!

The trouble with a lot of people here, is that you'd prefer to see 11 hard working, City loving players that have no quality in the team, rather than a few difficult personalities, but some very good footballers.

With the first lot, yeh we might get relegated, but hey, at least they were up for it.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Last year:

He had good games against Portsmouth (H), Stoke (H), Hull (H), Everton (A).
He had ok games against Chelsea (H), Arsenal (H), Liverpool (A), Arsenal (A), WBA (H).
He scored a few more goals here and there, but did nothing else.
The rest he was poor.

He's yet to have a good game this season.

So the majority of the season he was poor? Can't wait to see what his returns are then on an average season.
Yes he was, I don't let the odd goal cloud my judgement on a player. Sorry if I offended your hero.

LCBblue said:
He doesnt wanna know lets be honest. The painful truth guys, he has had moments of pure class, but he's not interested anymore. :|

He didn't want to know under the previous manager who fucked his mate off. Let's see how he goes after a few games for the new boss.

Fucking sick of this 'put in a shift' bullshit.

Let's have Paul Dickov and Michael Brown back eh? Fuck all talent, but they will put in a fucking shift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.