Get Behind Robinho

MCfcBOB said:
swps said:
Had a Shit game but remember he just came back from 3 month injury and we all know what he is capable of when on form. Lets try help him and not destroy him. I know He's pissing us off but lets show him some love and hope he gets back on form

He's jsut come back, I'll give you that but for 32m he should be back in with flying colours.

Not good enough.

Forget the price tag. It's making you irrational.

RyantheBlue said:
MCfcBOB said:
I'm saying this based on what he did under Hughes and for 70 minutes today.

He doesnt put effort in, and on a cold, cold day... he just doesnt want to know. The last bit of action he got before he went off summed up his whole time here.

He's produced moments of brilliance, and I cant take that away from him... but I dont think
anyone can say he played well today....
I respect what you're saying, and I don't think he played well today, to be fair I was more angry because of some the awful abuse he was getting.

It's a discusion board. :)
- But, Robinho... I don't know what to do about him. Because, apart from the money, the potential and the chance for sucess, I dont think half of the players would have come in the summer without him here to attract them. But we can't just have a name, I'm beginning to think that Robinho doesn't suit us, and that he wont work it out here...

I'll buy him a one way ticket to Barcelona so he can recuperate his career. It will hapen for him, but not here.

RyantheBlue said:
MCfcBOB said:
Are you saying he's played well for more than three games? Or that 3 games is such a small figure, in return for such a big one?

Yes I'm saying he's played well for more than 3 games, are you really that deluded that you're gonna' say he's not?
Last year:

He had good games against Portsmouth (H), Stoke (H), Hull (H), Everton (A).
He had ok games against Chelsea (H), Arsenal (H), Liverpool (A), Arsenal (A), WBA (H).
He scored a few more goals here and there, but did nothing else.
The rest he was poor.

He's yet to have a good game this season.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
RyantheBlue said:
Yes I'm saying he's played well for more than 3 games, are you really that deluded that you're gonna' say he's not?
Last year:

He had ok games against Chelsea (H), Arsenal (H), Liverpool (A), Arsenal (A), WBA (H).
The rest he was poor.

That's a good, fair post Grandmaster.

RyantheBlue said:
Last year:

The rest he was poor.

So the majority of the season he was poor? Can't wait to see what his returns are then on an average season.

Thats it for me today. I said initially I thought he would not make it in England but Ill give him my support as long as he knuckled down and put in a shift. Let's not forget this guy cost us 32m and is supposedly a world class player; Since he has been here he has taken the piss out of us all with his off the field behaviour behavior, and masked many performances like todays with some brilliant moments and the occasional masterful display over 90minutes-thats not good enough for me, so I think it's time to cut our losses and let him get the 'dream' move he wants......good luck to any team that takes him on!

He was crap today but that doesn't make him a crap player.

He is a very good player going through a difficult period as most good players do at some stage,

He doesnt wanna know lets be honest. The painful truth guys, he has had moments of pure class, but he's not interested anymore. :|

RyantheBlue said:
Last year:

The rest he was poor.

So the 15 goals and how ever many assists he got were just irrelevant stats? You say it like a player who scores 15 goals a season is shite because he doesn't run around and empty his lungs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.