Get Behind Robinho

Manchester City Cult icons.

Paul Dickov, Andy Morrison, Joey Barton, Shaun Goater.

Champions League here we come.

RyantheBlue said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Last year:

He had good games against Portsmouth (H), Stoke (H), Hull (H), Everton (A).
He had ok games against Chelsea (H), Arsenal (H), Liverpool (A), Arsenal (A), WBA (H).
He scored a few more goals here and there, but did nothing else.
The rest he was poor.

He's yet to have a good game this season.

So the 15 goals and how ever many assists he got were just irrelevant stats? You say it like a player who scores 15 goals a season is shite because he doesn't run around and empty his lungs.
Just cos he scored, doesn't mean he played well in them all. I don't expect him to play well every game, but if you are having a mare, you work hard. I don't expect him to work hard every game, but if you're not, you must be playing well. It's not to much to ask for.

RyantheBlue said:
So the 15 goals and how ever many assists he got were just irrelevant stats? You say it like a player who scores 15 goals a season is shite because he doesn't run around and empty his lungs.
Just cos he scored, doesn't mean he played well in them all. I don't expect him to play well every game, but if you are having a mare, you work hard. I don't expect him to work hard every game, but if you're not, you must be playing well. It's not to much to ask for.

I'd rather have a player who did nothing for 89 mins in a game but in one moment of magic scored or created a goal than someone who worked hard.

Immaculate Pasta said:

there goes thats sarcasm again, okay so we all know how good robbie is. which is true he has talent in abundance, but imagine how good he would be if he worked hard. would be twice the player, and he has the skill where as they above didnt so they had to put a 'shift' in. robinho doesnt have to because of the player he is, would you not like him to work hard aswell? would that not make him a better player?

Immaculate Pasta said:

Don't forget future one's like Craig Bellamy, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Stephen Ireland, Carlos Tevez.

All better than Robinho in the Prem yet like the one's you named, actually work hard.

RyantheBlue said:

with the wages hes on I expect him to work hard every game. also theres just people on here that look at his time at madrid and look how much we paid for him and think hes the best player ever. total bullshit

Immaculate Pasta said:

Thats a ridiculous thing to say. These players were rightly hero's in their time and the stage the club was at. If you expect a mentally/physically weak player like Robinho to become a hero here you're deluded. GENUINE world class players like Ronaldo, Messi, Kaka and Ribery are 'up for it' as well as having more penetration on the ball than Robinho.

I have tried to be patient with him but after Spurs and today (added to his comments and fucking off to Brazil whenever he saw fit/allegations etc) I have seen enough and think he needs to find a nice cosy Spanish club to play at, where his attitude and play are more suited.

Immaculate Pasta said:

I'd rather have a player who did nothing for 89 mins in a game but in one moment of magic scored or created a goal than someone who worked hard.
what a wanker you are for putting that, because in the 89 minutes he's done fuck all we may have conceeded two goals to the one he 'creates'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.