Get Behind Robinho

smeeagain said:
pretty obvious rag wum ??
isnt this a forum,why do simpletons resort to calling anybody with a contrary opinion to their own this ??

stop shifting in your seat, and answer the question.

was collymore right to suggest the owners are making mancini play robinho?

i said , it doesnt sound far off the mark to me,
then later on i said he was the owners signing,and would you defy them ? on that sort of money ?
nobody knows the truth but its the most obvious explanation to me given that the lads shit

Listen when robinho first manipulated his move to us all seemed well, he started well enough playing with his mate elano with a superb deflected free kick against chelsea in a game we went on to lose. However he seemed commited and helped us to 2 away wins and steadily got worse and worse ,his poor performances seemed to coincide with elano being out of favour and jo being cast into the reserves .
Then this season he was injured bless him ,he was on the road to recovery and chose to abandon the team on there mid season team build /jolly and stay with his mates from brazil . Since then he has manufactured his move away with cunning ,playing the hard done by poor sole ,and commiting himself to city , in the words of that man who was recently seen in bed with a fellow blue " My arse.". He wanted alurrrrve in with his fellow brazilians ,didnt realise howtough the prem was and now is regretting the disrepect he showed Real Madrid ,he wil be gone in January and it wouldnt surprise me if we dont see himplay for us again , in fact i reckon the only reason he played against stoke was so bellamy would get a rest before the wolves game. rant over...

smeeagain said:
why else would he play an unfit player,low on confidence,not suited to the prem,with a huge ego,who cant tackle ,pass or even sometimes control the ball ?

its obvious they want him playing, he was largley the owners choice, would you go against your boss if you were on the sort of money mancinis on ????

You think Robbie can't pass or control the ball?

Are you on crack?

smeeagain said:
i said , it doesnt sound far off the mark to me,
then later on i said he was the owners signing,and would you defy them ? on that sort of money ?
nobody knows the truth but its the most obvious explanation to me given that the lads shit
you are confusing someone who is playing shit, with someone who just is shit. robinho might be a problem, but the one thing he is not, is 'shit'. you've seen him play well, you know that, even if you haven't then you can read last year's scoring charts......

anyway, hughes dropped him last year. so where does that leave your theory?

You think Robbie can't pass or control the ball?

Are you on crack?

you should of watched the game yesterday,and his last few

put it this way you robbie lovers ,when he goes he wont command half the fee we paid for him. thats if theres any takers

There's protesting, and protesting too much...

Admit it, you made that up, didn't you?

nope,was in the paddock dead level with him as he scored
shat meself on the bus all the way home fearing a kicking if anyone saw my silk scarf
now dont call me a liar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.