Get Behind Robinho

SalfordCityBlue said:
smeeagain said:
put it this way you robbie lovers

I think you mean City lovers...
City will be here long after the god robi has gone , get a grip for fooks sake ...HE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CITY.If you want to worshipsomeone worship De Jong he loves us and wants to be here.

Kin ell silk scarves i remember them , could never seee the point cold as fook in the winter ,but style they so complimented my wooden rattle , zigger zagger zigger zagger....

deynaskaz said:
City will be here long after the god robi has gone , get a grip for fooks sake ...HE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CITY.If you want to worshipsomeone worship De Jong he loves us and wants to be here.

While he's playing for City I have not interest in slaughtering him, and choose to hope for (and expect) world class performances from a world class player...

You know, like supporting the team? I realise that is a foreign concept to some...

its ok lads no apologies neccessary,
ive been called a rag wum, now a liar
all because i dont think we should blindly worship your hero ,just because hes brazilian and plays for city
you lot really should think of arguments that stand up rather then just insults ,why do the mods not take action ,any other city fan thats been called a rag wum will know its the worst thing to be called

Mud sticks. That's why the gutter press keep throwing it.

All the criticism is taking its toll on Robi.

SalfordCityBlue said:
deynaskaz said:

While he's playing for City I have not interest in slaughtering him, and choose to hope for (and expect) world class performances from a world class player...

You know, like supporting the team? I realise that is a foreign concept to some...

Hear hear hope springs eternal my fellow blue , i think team being the key word there which robinho doesnt know the meaning off unfortunatley, but i have heard bobby manc does hence my hope springs eternal message . come on city ave it ....

from Berty Mankini's point of view:

what do I have to gain by supporting Robinho?
'potentially he regains last seasons form and scores hatfuls of goals'

what do I have to lose?
'nothing, if he misbehaves, I'll deal with him'

from a city fans point of view, can you tell me, what do you have to lose by giving Robinho a chance? If you can tell me how that outweighs the potential benefits of having Robinho back to his best, then I'll accept that... but anyone who says there is nothing to gain is either fickle, not quite right, or a downright bloody liar.

He needs to toughen up. Even Foreign defenders play a more physical game when they play in the prem so he has to learn to cope with two or even three players snapping at his heels instead of continental defenders who stand off. He just looks like he does'nt fancy it tbh. His Samba skills will only get him so far, and he dwells on the ball too long a lot of the time. He needs to be more direct because he does'nt give defenders enough to worry about.
Its no use pointing out the times he has skinned defenders and remembering it with blue tinted specs because that is like watching a You-tube clip. Six pieces of magic on a video clip look amazing but in reality he hasnt delivered often enough.

So who wants Robinho to sling his hook then and honestly thinks that we will be a better team without him and why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.