Get Behind Robinho

bizzbo said:
from Berty Mankini's point of view:

what do I have to gain by supporting Robinho?
'potentially he regains last seasons form and scores hatfuls of goals'

what do I have to lose?
'nothing, if he misbehaves, I'll deal with him'

from a city fans point of view, can you tell me, what do you have to lose by giving Robinho a chance? If you can tell me how that outweighs the potential benefits of having Robinho back to his best, then I'll accept that... but anyone who says there is nothing to gain is either fickle, not quite right, or a downright bloody liar.

A question for you seeming as you love questions , how many chances does one man deserve?

And in answer to yours what we have to lose is team unity because when youhave a poiseness little snivel nose in the camp it tends to spread unrest , and as for the press slinging mud at poor old robbi , he has been the presses rent boy for many agood month now in fact im surprised his arse is still holding out.

deynaskaz said:
bizzbo said:

what do I have to lose?

from a city fans point of view, can you tell me, what do you have to lose by giving Robinho a chance? If you can tell me how that outweighs the potential benefits of having Robinho back to his best, then I'll accept that... but anyone who says there is nothing to gain is either fickle, not quite right, or a downright bloody liar.

A question for you seeming as you love questions , how many chances does one man deserve?

And in answer to yours what we have to lose is team unity because when youhave a poiseness little snivel nose in the camp it tends to spread unrest , and as for the press slinging mud at poor old robbi , he has been the presses rent boy for many agood month now in fact im surprised his arse is still holding out.

How many chances has he had? One, under the new manager. Only a few starts this year, maybe in a formation that didn't suit. it's not that long since he tore Everton to shreds.

And as to your second point, I trust the manager to sort it out, one way or the other. I don't pretend to know what is going on in their minds. Calling him a rent boy pretty much says it all. you're angry about something, what, I dunno. robinho has hinted that he wanted to leave, but it is entirely possible that was because he didn't get on with his boss, not because he didn't like the club.

so, a new manager, a new start. if it doesnt work out, fine.

bizzbo said:

what do I have to lose?

The only problem with your theory is that we actually have several players who are so far in front of him when it comes to attacking with power, pace and an end result that he is depriving our team of playing at full strength. How many games and potential points dropped would you persist with playing Robbie, whilst at the same time having a player already capable of winning matches sat on their arse?
Also, consider this...MH has just been unceremoniously dumped from our club having lost only two matches this season, one of which we were cheated out of. I wont go into the plusses and minuses of our defence and tactics under him but the same people on all these forums who were screaming for MH to be catapulted onto the dole queue are the same ones wishing us to have time and patience with a lightweight player who is potentially costing us points, and a top 4 finish.

question for bizzbo and all you robbie lovers , whats his current market value how much will we make or lose on him in say january ?

smeeagain said:
question for bizzbo and all you robbie lovers , whats his current market value how much will we make or lose on him in say january ?

don't see how that makes any difference
blueju said:
bizzbo said:

what do I have to lose?

The only problem with your theory is that we actually have several players who are so far in front of him when it comes to attacking with power, pace and an end result that he is depriving our team of playing at full strength. How many games and potential points dropped would you persist with playing Robbie, whilst at the same time having a player already capable of winning matches sat on their arse?
Also, consider this...MH has just been unceremoniously dumped from our club having lost only two matches this season, one of which we were cheated out of. I wont go into the plusses and minuses of our defence and tactics under him but the same people on all these forums who were screaming for MH to be catapulted onto the dole queue are the same ones wishing us to have time and patience with a lightweight player who is potentially costing us points, and a top 4 finish.

un huh, it's a hughes thing. I geddit. robbie cost us the game against spurs and got him the sack?

smeeagain said:
its ok lads no apologies neccessary,
ive been called a rag wum, now a liar
all because i dont think we should blindly worship your hero ,just because hes brazilian and plays for city
you lot really should think of arguments that stand up rather then just insults ,why do the mods not take action ,any other city fan thats been called a rag wum will know its the worst thing to be called

It's not our job to babysit the forum's members. If no abusive comments have being made (and I get called a rag WUM 100 times a day) then no action can be taken.

bizzbo said:
deynaskaz said:
Im angry when i turn up wearing the shirt i love singing my head off in the north stand which is hard enough watching a player disrespect that very same shirt , getting payed an enormous amount to stick 2 fingers up to 40 odd thousand fans with his piss poor effort, and if you say he has put the effort in despite his poor confidence or his alleged unfitness then you are either blind or have never seen himplay either the second half of last year or this year . He is not fit to clean bellemys boots or any of the other city players come to that other than maybe Jo.

How many chances has he had? One, under the new manager. Only a few starts this year, maybe in a formation that didn't suit. it's not that long since he tore Everton to shreds.

And as to your second point, I trust the manager to sort it out, one way or the other. I don't pretend to know what is going on in their minds. Calling him a rent boy pretty much says it all. you're angry about something, what, I dunno. robinho has hinted that he wanted to leave, but it is entirely possible that was because he didn't get on with his boss, not because he didn't like the club.

so, a new manager, a new start. if it doesnt work out, fine.

Damocles said:
smeeagain said:
its ok lads no apologies neccessary,
ive been called a rag wum, now a liar
all because i dont think we should blindly worship your hero ,just because hes brazilian and plays for city
you lot really should think of arguments that stand up rather then just insults ,why do the mods not take action ,any other city fan thats been called a rag wum will know its the worst thing to be called

It's not our job to babysit the forum's members. If no abusive comments have being made (and I get called a rag WUM 100 times a day) then no action can be taken.

Rag wum.

bizzbo said:
smeeagain said:

don't see how that makes any difference
blueju said:

un huh, it's a hughes thing. I geddit. robbie cost us the game against spurs and got him the sack?

Not at all, im just using the MH situation as a recent example. It was just MH's time imo, but dont let that get in the way of you misreading a question for your own purpose.
Can you just answer this. Would you rather We had a proven matchwinner sat on the bench while we wait for Robbie to sort his shit out....just because he's 'world class'?

Ps....so was Veron

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.