Get Behind Robinho

swps said:
Had a Shit game but remember he just came back from 3 month injury and we all know what he is capable of when on form. Lets try help him and not destroy him. I know He's pissing us off but lets show him some love and hope he gets back on form

here here

No idea why fans have to slag anyone off.

We all know Rob is struggling with form at the moment but we should all remember last season and the goals.

He's not to blame for us being shit of late, he wasn't even playing in most of the games.

I do however admit I am somewhat odd. I mean, I'd play Bellamy AND Robinho in the same team. I know I'm a bit mental for thinking this but that's just how I am. Obviously I'm aware that according to the experts on here and the tabloids that we're only allowed to play one or the other but never both. That can never happen. They are both erm left wingers apparently or something.

Anyway that's my view.

Now, please don't let me stop you all slagging Robinho off, you enjoy yourselves and if you're really lucky he may be really shit against the rags and when they beat us you can all post even more on here and look really clever.

blueju said:
Not at all, im just using the MH situation as a recent example. It was just MH's time imo, but dont let that get in the way of you misreading a question for your own purpose.
Can you just answer this. Would you rather We had a proven matchwinner sat on the bench while we wait for Robbie to sort his shit out....just because he's 'world class'?

Ps....so was Veron

OK, the MH thing, I'm wrong about...

veron! oh boy.... the thing is, robbie wasn't shit last year, he was the second highest scoring striker in the league. he might not be playing well, but I haven't forgotten him tearing several teams to shreds last year!

it's not that I think he must start because he's a talented player. I just think he offers something very different to Bellamy, and in the right position, he might be a better option. we don't know how the team is going to line up, what formation we will play. It'd be just as daft to pretend that we must build the team around Bellamy. The manager will sort that out... but at the moment, he's figuring it out. I just think it's a bad idea to try and make his mind up for him by hounding a player out of the club.

TheMightyQuinn said:
No idea why fans have to slag anyone off.

We all know Rob is struggling with form at the moment but we should all remember last season and the goals.

He's not to blame for us being shit of late, he wasn't even playing in most of the games.

I do however admit I am somewhat odd. I mean, I'd play Bellamy AND Robinho in the same team. I know I'm a bit mental for thinking this but that's just how I am. Obviously I'm aware that according to the experts on here and the tabloids that we're only allowed to play one or the other but never both. That can never happen. They are both erm left wingers apparently or something.

Anyway that's my view.

Now, please don't let me stop you all slagging Robinho off, you enjoy yourselves and if you're really lucky he may be really shit against the rags and when they beat us you can all post even more on here and look really clever.

Im not slagging him off, id just like to know how long you persist with a player when you have so much talent being held back while you wait for him to come good?

A very simple question with our league position at the end of the season at stake.

ps...why do you lot always have to end up with my dads bigger than your dad childish comments?

If fans think they are being taken for a ride by a player then they are going to be upset. It's attitude not lack of form that people are annoyed about:

1. Pissing off to Brazil whithout permission.

2. Half wearing the club suit like he's saying "Look at me I'm better than the rest of you"

3. Turning up at events organised by the club for the kids 10 minutes from the end, 2 hours late.

4. Not bothering to try away from home.

5. Walking straight down the tunnel when subbed.

I could go on but you get the picture. He thinks he is doing us a favour by being in our squad, he doesn't have to actually try. We wouldn't give any other player a free ride why should Robinho be exempt exactly? Is he bigger than the club now?!

If it was form or confidence I'd be the first saying get off his back (as I did when people were after Ireland) but this lad is taking the piss and I'm sick of him.

Sorry if that's negative it's just the way I feel now.

Im not even worried about his off the field antics (although he is out of order but thats up to the staff at the club to fix).
Its a squad game, thats why we have so many players to cover each area. If someone is out of form you bring in a fresh player who has better form.

Cobwebcat said:
If fans think they are being taken for a ride by a player then they are going to be upset. It's attitude not lack of form that people are annoyed about:

2. Half wearing the club suit like he's saying "Look at me I'm better than the rest of you"

3. Turning up at events organised by the club for the kids 10 minutes from the end, 2 hours late.

I could go on but you get the picture. He thinks he is doing us a favour by being in our squad, he doesn't have to actually try. We wouldn't give any other player a free ride why should Robinho be exempt exactly? Is he bigger than the club now?!

If it was form or confidence I'd be the first saying get off his back (as I did when people were after Ireland) but this lad is taking the piss and I'm sick of him.

This...........

Cobwebcat said:

Spot on and then some... but I'd add skill to the "form, confidence" line.
He needs to put in a fucking good shift urgently, even the loyalists admit that much. Otherwise, he's just a Tiffany ashtray in St Paul's cathedral.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.