Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

Come on Blues less negativity we're ninety minutes from a European Cup semi final. This is the stuff of legends - Real Madrid, the Lisbon Lions, Ajax 3 in a row, Johan Cruyff, Munich 3 in a row, Nottingham Forest, Grobbalaers crazy legs, Withe an Shaw. We could write ourselves into the record books. Kings of Europe and all that. I don't like the prices and have emailed the club to register my disappointment at their pricing policy. But, if you support the club and can afford it get your arse off the settee or out of the pub and support YOUR team.
All the stuff of legend you've mentioned is the European Cup.

All of them but they're deadweights holding us back. Some of the people moaning on this thread are the same ones that woman on about loyalty points and cup schemes every time we make a final. I've seen York away mentioned on this thread ffs. It was 17 years ago and no one forced them to go. Time to move on and if some of these old farts can't get their head from up their arse and either get with it or jump ship.

a lot of the people moaning'. have genuine concerns about ticket prices and a lot of people have actually been priced out. without some of these people moaning especially ones involved in the fsf for example prices probably wouldn't have been frozen imo and away tickets wouldn't have been capped.

This getting over-excited for quarter finals is typical city, the more excited the fans the bigger disaster the game ends up.
I.e, 20+ years of consecutive losses to the likes of:
Everton
Liverpool
Spurs
Palace
Ipswich
West Ham
Blackburn
Spurs

I wonder how many of those moaning at the price (and I have by the way although I will be there) will want a ticket for the semi or the final if we get through to either round?
Another of those idiotic "I bet all those moaning..." comments.

It's a personal choice for anyone to choose to spend or not spend their money on something. And the only people who'll be getting tickets for the final will be on the cup scheme anyway.

Another of those idiotic "I bet all those moaning..." comments.

It's a personal choice for anyone to choose to spend or not spend their money on something. And the only people who'll be getting tickets for the final will be on the cup scheme anyway.
And so they should be

This getting over-excited for quarter finals is typical city, the more excited the fans the bigger disaster the game ends up.
I.e, 20+ years of consecutive losses to the likes of:
Everton
Liverpool
Spurs
Palace
Ipswich
West Ham
Blackburn
Spurs

You are not kidding.mhowever in recent years we have only lost one in seven so not too bad recently.

This tie is still 50/50 though. Both sides have match winners and error makers so it could go either way. Least we still have a sniff though.

Yep, 93:20 and Joe's so you get all the bits that come with the seats (whatever floats your boat I guess). Anyone who uses those blocks to prove that it is too dear are on the wum. Especially considering his last comment about £40 'is OK I suppose'.

im in Colin Bell 225 ( now Joes ) have been for 5 years as have most who sit near me, worth every penny

Yep Millwall, we have won most recently but against a backdrop of under-excitement. The Reading one was the only really high pressure one we won, and that was done the hard way.

I wonder how many of those moaning at the price (and I have by the way although I will be there) will want a ticket for the semi or the final if we get through to either round?

I have voiced my concern about the price as I think it is priced too highly and still do. I think the 16-21 yr old price is awful.

As I am in the cup scheme I would go to a final if it wasn't too expensive. I can't make next week as on holiday and I think I might have to miss any semi too if we made it, if the dates fall wrong as I am away with work on one of the scheduled weeks. I couldn't make Seville or Gladbach either. Would be quite nice going to a final having only attended 2 games!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.