Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

Depends where they were, wouldn't mind if they were the top priced tickets but £70.00 for some tickets is just too much.
There are still some tickets in the South Stand going for £40.00 which is OK I suppose.
Where are the £70 tickets? Level 2 'premium' I presume which are targeted at the more gullible corporate types, rather than your average fan.

I'm dreaming of the San Siro!

Come on City! We will need to put in our best
Must I admit, I giggled as I typed this one.

Just wanted to see the responses ;)

Sorry guys!

The giggle test is normally a good sign.

Anyway, what you wrote is probably truer than the Bluemooners who repeatedly claim the real City fans watch the game in the pub! I'd spend more than my match ticket in the pub all day!

Do you know. I felt nothing at the final whistle. I really couldn't give a shit about the CL, even though it's clearly important to the owners.
I agree,I was more pissed off that we didn't beat Norwich and the rags than champions league results

Money isn't important for this game

Life is too short to pass up great memories like this

lol, there is queue to get on the ticket site.

What a fucking surprise!

Glad we're in the Cup Scheme; it saves all the hassle of the scramble for tickets and we would still have gone if we'd lost 0-5 last night.

I know £50 is a lot to shell out for a ticket, but it's a damn sight more rewarding watching City nowadays than in the dark days of the 80s and 90s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.