Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

Come on Blues less negativity we're ninety minutes from a European Cup semi final. This is the stuff of legends - Real Madrid, the Lisbon Lions, Ajax 3 in a row, Johan Cruyff, Munich 3 in a row, Nottingham Forest, Grobbalaers crazy legs, Withe an Shaw. We could write ourselves into the record books. Kings of Europe and all that. I don't like the prices and have emailed the club to register my disappointment at their pricing policy. But, if you support the club and can afford it get your arse off the settee or out of the pub and support YOUR team.

I wonder how many of those moaning at the price (and I have by the way although I will be there) will want a ticket for the semi or the final if we get through to either round?

I wonder how many of those moaning at the price (and I have by the way although I will be there) will want a ticket for the semi or the final if we get through to either round?
Does it matter?

Depends where they were, wouldn't mind if they were the top priced tickets but £70.00 for some tickets is just too much.
There are still some tickets in the South Stand going for £40.00 which is OK I suppose.

Where are the £70 tickets? Level 2 'premium' I presume which are targeted at the more gullible corporate types, rather than your average fan.
Yep, 93:20 and Joe's so you get all the bits that come with the seats (whatever floats your boat I guess). Anyone who uses those blocks to prove that it is too dear are on the wum. Especially considering his last comment about £40 'is OK I suppose'.

All of them but they're deadweights holding us back. Some of the people moaning on this thread are the same ones that woman on about loyalty points and cup schemes every time we make a final. I've seen York away mentioned on this thread ffs. It was 17 years ago and no one forced them to go. Time to move on and if some of these old farts can't get their head from up their arse and either get with it or jump ship.

That's the spirit. Pricing doesn't matter, because there's richer fans to take your place... everything that football fans should be dead set against. A job at City awaits you!
There are fans richer than me yes and they are waiting to take my place. When I can't go they will dive on. That's life.

I can promise you that if it's above £50 then I'm out, so I'm out! I can afford it, I just choose not to pay over £50 to watch a football Mach.

Yep, 93:20 and Joe's so you get all the bits that come with the seats (whatever floats your boat I guess). Anyone who uses those blocks to prove that it is too dear are on the wum. Especially considering his last comment about £40 'is OK I suppose'.
I doubt anyone could moan at a £40 ticket for this game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.