Giggs

My Current Facebook status say's it all really...

"Ashley Young has been named as the PFA Young Player of the Year" <<< That's BULLSHIT, Stevie Ireland has been better than him this season ...the stats don't lie...but maybe i'm bias ... and is this a fucking joke!!! >>> Giggs PFA Player of the year...plzzzzzzzz pfft give me a break...he's only had 12 prem start's, so that mean's he's been a bench warmer for over half the season...has the football world gone mad???

The whole thing's just a joke.

perthblue said:
Waht an utter utter farce...

Anyway Ive got a good Giggs story.

One Saturday in the mid Nineties (late for kick off as usual) me and me mate had been on the piss in town. We staggered upto to Piccadilly and got a tray of pie and chips each and jumped in a cab to take us to Maine Road.
As we pulled down to the bottom of Piccadilly approach we noticed a Porsche pull up next to us. It was Giggs. My mate who shall ever be a legend wound down the window and started a tirade of abuse. Giggs did his windows up and tried to ignore us. By now we were fuming (been on the Stella) me nad me mate looked at each other and both thought the same thing! Simultaneously we both launched our half eaten trays of meat pie, chips and gravy at his car! They both landed with an oh so satisfying thud on the top of his flash bollocks motor!

Giggs pulled away and by now it was him who was fuming! We got kicked out the cab but were left by the side of the road laughing our heads off. We were late for kick off, but didnt have to buy another pint that day! Superb!

Gravy ??

Oh yeah mate... And it was that nuclear strength stuff that had been on a stove for hours. Hopefully it was a right nightmare to get off his paintwork!

BobbyJo said:
Harold said:
Giggs was utterly corrupted and turned his back on his country.

How can such a person ever be honoured?

Do the people who voted for him have no shame?

????????????????

Giggs, born in..........Cardiff.

Played international football for........Wales.

Please explain?

9 times out of 10 Didn't Manure pull him from Internationals due to injury yet he nearly always played the following weekend for the scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.